Author Topic: Complain ecc (don't close topic we need to talk)  (Read 757 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complain ecc (don't close topic we need to talk)
« on: February 27, 2022, 20:48 »
3 days of ban? For nothing?
Ok, I accpet everything but why 3 days? For ban players or 1 day or permanent, stop there.
I'm tired to report people because they break rule, most of the time they deny it because they are low, with this classic excuse. I'm really tired... But this OTT tryed to ask himself the motivation why I flamed him?
If someone flames, it's because is obvious he's useless, I don't flame people because I want do it random so, there's always a motivation behind.
Now, go ban me permanent why 3 days? @4K
So let me understand a thing, all players are flamers but why I must pay it always? They can go other accounts and noone cares. You can only warn me, that you can do, and stop there. Just stop giving me warns, give me this fucking permanent and I will unistall game.
I'm tired to lose because of other's mistakes. He doesn't want to play? Simple, leave and ask unban I don't know why he should ruin game for who plays for win.
In addiction, the retardment of players increased by 60% to 98% in lastest period, and it's serious thing. There are no decent players in a whole lobby, and I can't stand this.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 20:52 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complain ecc (don't close topic we need to talk)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 00:42 »
easiest person to talk to Iernesto94

Tooshade !banned 10days + 5x!warns (family-related flame 5th time)

You also lied to me and said that you didn't flame his relatives. I am disappointed.
No more warns will be removed for you since you keep breaking the rules.

21:42   TooShade   [Allies]   use tp son of dead whore
46:14   TooShade   [Allies]   son od whore

Your sanction was much easy more the one you're facing right now. You still believe and pushing yourself to believe what you want to believe and you still wanna force inappropriate behavior into the right path, although its clear it is wrong and shouldn't be done. You can't insult someone family just because he's a bad player, because simply you didn't start as A PRO player and you wouldn't take that someone to insult your family, when you used to be begginer in the game. As your final punishement was made by Iernesto. This my final talk and don't expect more.
goodbye.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 00:59 »
I don't care if he is noob or if he is strong, I believe that at least God has given him hands to play, regardless of whether they play for fun or for waste of time, I don't care... They will remain losers, mine insults are to make them understand that they are wrong, and them continue to make the same mistakes, as I have said and reiterated thousands of times, there is nothing to be done, this new generation is a generation of losers in DNA and I fully agree with Corristo, person that I have always deluded myself, when in reality I had to understand first what this fantastic guy was like.
So I want to say one thing, whoever accepts losing, or at least knows he is a loser, thinks to himself, because I play here to win, and I am broken up with people who don't even go into fight or go alone and ruin the game.
Moral of the speech, I'm not asking to be unbanned, I'm just asking the staff (if you know I'm like that), why don't you ban me permanently? So I can uninstall this game once and for all ... And leave this bunch of brainless people.
By honest person and with whole respect for staff, @ott I'm sorry for bad words, and hope it won't happens again.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 01:03 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 15:25 »
You should be grateful to Ernesto because he gave you only 10 days ban.
35 warn points are huge amount for one account.
The time I was b&u admin here, your account would be permanently banned without any excuse.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 15:29 »
I asked him personally the permanent ban, but he doesn't want.
I can't understand why, I'm forcing him to ban me forever but he avoids even to answer, I'm waiting this moment so I can unistall, and peace out.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2022, 12:39 »
For accounts with many games (usually users that only use 1 account) the ban durations tend to be a bit shorter and the permabans a bit less frequent. For example If an account has only 10 games and 5+ warns I permaban the account instantly.

!Locked