Author Topic: New update arives 7.04!  (Read 2039 times)

Offline bookeyize

• Topic Author
  • Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New update arives 7.04!
« on: February 26, 2022, 20:39 »
finally, the new update arrives with some good new items and some good changes for specific heroes like Trax and Bone especially those 2 guys who were weak and not that good impact last few patches ( especially bone)
the new items are amazing and rly impactful... the sad life i won't be able to play it often and actually have some fun... I m out of dota and not in shape at all however congratz on new map and keep in mind dota must keep updates or the game dies.
I expected lvl 30 for heroes and full potential of talents, I don't think so that's actually hard to make up but ok, maybe next version.
good work dracolich my regards.
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New update arives 7.04!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 12:03 »
Dota has been updated for 21 years nonstop. I guess some people need to realise it :)

Offline GIk

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 13:17 »
 They will never understand that :)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 15:03 »
This is why you never upgraded to dota 2 right? :))) such hypocrites

Offline bookeyize

• Topic Author
  • Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2022, 23:57 »
let's stay stuck into 6.9 with some epic bugs/weak heroes/op heroes and all of it. :)
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 09:16 »
Or how about fixing/importing the heroes and items, without adding all the other shits from dota 2 (terrain, shrines and whatnot). Would that be too hard, or we have to go full Dota2 with v7, because....well, I won't start over this conversation again.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 18:49 »
This is why you never upgraded to dota 2 right? :))) such hypocrites
Dota 2 has different graphics which was the main problem for many players. Getting regular updates with new items and heroes is very important.

Offline GIk

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2022, 21:00 »
You dont understand that Dota 2 has a different graphics and many other things
And let me ask if you every played the first maps of dota, and tell me if terrain and "shits" are the same as the 6.9 :D

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2022, 07:01 »
Dude, I said im not gonna argue.yes it has different graphics ( better) , and yet you refuse to evolve, so I dont see a difference between you and me. You are just preferring one over the other , as do I.
So please stop being a hyppocrite and stop mocking other players with different preferencies. Play what you want, and let others play what they want.
Stop putting v7 as "better" over v6, because dota 2 is "better" than v7, yet you are still prefering v7. And i wont ask why or gonna start arguing what you like more.its your choice.
What is annoying is this ongoing mockig and provoking coming from v7 players, because the majority of the players wont play v7, and you are frustrated about this, and you cant accept.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2022, 09:23 »
Corristo nobody was agressive or insulted you.
Dota since 1.0 keeps changing every year for 21 years! During every major update there are people that don't like the new version. If those complains stopped us then we would still be in 1.0 with 14 heroes and 24 items.
This argument, unfortunately for some, is a fact.

Topic locked to avoid further agressions.