Author Topic: Şu herife ban atacağınız güne kadar her gün aynı postu açıcam  (Read 390 times)

Offline DaikiAomine

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1: Your NickName?
DaikiAomine

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Themiraclebear-

3: What rule did he/they break?
 insulting / family related flame / racism

4: When was the Rule Broken?
https://www.hizliresim.com/mglxvw6

Öğlen bu postu açtım, adam ana avrat sövmesine rağmen, ırkçılık yapmasına rağmen neymiş efendim özür diliyormuş da admin özürünü kabul ediyormuş!!!!

Hangi tiyatroyu oynuyorsunuz burada ?????

O zaman ben de hergün milletin anasına avradına söveyim, o yetmiyor bir de ırkçılık yapayım sonra pardon ya bir daha olmaz diyip ban yemeyim ??

Bu herif ban yemiyorsa bu server da her şey serbest demektir.

Offline DaikiAomine

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
O özürü kabul eden admin kendi anasına avradına sövülünce özürü kabul edebilir benim yerime geçip özür filan kabul edemez !!! @ArkShu

Offline ArkShu

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
first of all this is a english speaking chanel.If you want to be atended by me you have to speak in english.
Second : you provoke him also ,he admit what he did ,he apologize,i gave him second chance.
He didnt insist with flaming,he say it once.
3rd and not the last,stop beeing so childs,his 3000 km away from your location,he cant touch your family.I understand he flame,he admit it also,i warn him,if hapens again i wil ban him,CASE CLOSED

Regards

Offline ArkShu

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Player was warned by [ExpertNoob] on [15-11-2021 16:58:22] with reason [Family related flame] in game [ap #1].
Player was warned by [Caneee] on [11-07-2021 04:25:01] with reason [Family Flame] in game [AP v 6 +1].
Player was warned by [4K] on [28-06-2021 21:44:26] with reason [family flame.] in game [AP v6 +1].

Just to prove you how inocent you are . 3 times you did the same thing now you come here crying cose i gave him a second chance.

The decision remain the same.I sugest you to stop spaming with posts or futher acction will be taken,

Regards

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Greetings, @DaikiAomine  If someone has offered an apology after hurting you, one way to accept it is to tell them “Thank you for apologizing” instead of brushing it off, you can hold on to anger, resentment and thoughts of revenge  or embrace forgiveness and move forward. Don't pressure on yourself and leave your anger, since it's not always easy to apologize. :)

Player has been warned.
goodbye.