Author Topic: Solve it please!I want to play dota  (Read 950 times)

Offline Tuturutka

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Solve it please!I want to play dota
« on: February 17, 2022, 23:10 »
I was playing dota the previous day.Next day when i woke up and tryed to play dota after 30seconds of staying in lobby it writes The battle.net lost connection like its out of internet.I though it might be bcs of my pc and i tryed on another one at my house but same thing happened.I might be IP.Banned or idk whats the problem,Please solve it i will be very thankfull.I tryed all opinions instaling reinstalling but same shit happened!Check if im Ip banned and unban me please :)

(PlayerWhoRapes,Mogli-)With respect!

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Solve it please!I want to play dota
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 00:17 »
According to this, you are not ip banned. Provide logs for more informations.

Deers