Author Topic: For Ksv or caneee  (Read 1106 times)

Offline SonGergedan

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
For Ksv or caneee
« on: February 14, 2022, 22:22 »
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201313.0.html

check thıs lınk and game moderator banned me 20 day thıs game fınısh he banned me

1) game start ruın
2) mıd feed
3)moderator dont check replay game
4) check game stat and ıtem
5) check player and stat

he all game ruın not thıs game check stat 1-11, 3-16 ,

ve bu kısı serverın en nob oyuncusu
ultra nob player and runer
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 22:25 by SonGergedan »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: For Ksv or caneee
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 22:28 »
6) go to learn how to play

@iErnesto94
goodbye.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 02:01 »
I will stand for kamurat in this case because I believe this ban was unjust.
I don't keep nor have any personal grudges whatever the case is, and idk him, just watch 2 replays, then say in your mind in offtopic.
goodbye.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 02:42 »
I will stand for kamurat in this case because I believe this ban was unjust.
I don't keep nor have any personal grudges whatever the case is, and idk him, just watch 2 replays, then say in your mind in offtopic.

You need to understand these players a bit better, also you need to understand the game a bit better, I will elaborate.

1. SB game - Yes he refused to defend in the end, game ended 30 seconds later and do you really think "lothar/radi sb" would make any impact in this defence? The game was already finished and any chance they had of winning this was if all 5 oposing players dropped.

2. DS game - Pretty much same story, they were outfarmed, outkilled (score was 55-15) and they had no chance winning this game.

Now you banned him for 20 days and now lets check some facts.
1) He had no previous ban/warn points in over 200 games.
2) He didn't impact outcome on either of the games, since the games were decided.
3) His item build as you wrote "he did dependent on items to be unsuccessful" and if you check his other games this is "his item build". Now he is an obvious noob who goes lothar every game and it was the case in both of these games as well. You don't ban people for being noobs here as I recall.
4)  He obviously didn't want to die any further in lost games because he obviously cares about K/D ratio - and this is proven by his screenshot of anouther player K/D ratio.

Further

1) 20 days ban is completely inappropriate even if he actually ruined in BOTH games it would be and I'll quote these little rules I reworked ages ago - "5-14 days ban and 3-7 warns". Yeah I am completely aware that you don't need to stay in this period because moderator can vary from table of sanctions but adding an extra week here would not be a good decision in any scenario.
2) It's inappropriate for moderator to tell a player "go to learn how to play" in his complaint request, this is not very professional and it makes you look like you gave a rage ban - I don't know if this is case here or not, but let's trust you its not.
3) It is OK to make mistakes, but do not delete my posts, I am not being impolite or aggressive in anyway towards you, lets not take it that way. I was b&u admin probably longer than your whole team combined is b&u mod or whatever, also I spent quite some time fighting for the other side.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 02:47 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 03:48 »
I like your writing skills but you don't write how player did a million things on purpose that facts too? as u saying b/u admin, if player doesn't care about team mates and no def at all, and pushing whille the team fighting + ignore the team fights on purpose..

Its not first time or second time mby most of his games, wrong build/no def + avoid team fights.

Further

if player avoid team fights plus ignore teammates to def together, on purpose he says like i'm here to dying ppls

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6446669

49:58      [All]   [lostmyseIf]AladeenMF killed KushLilac
50:21      [All]   [lostmyseIf]mighty-str1ke killed Boss_es
50:24      [All]   [lostmyseIf]didilimon killed Light674
50:39      [All]   [lostmyseIf]didilimon killed blindfolded

Put yourself in same place these players like game started 4v5 not 5v5
50:59   kamurat   [Allies]   linken retard whille his team fighting

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6446930
35:50   kamurat   [All]   I dont play retard team

he made team lose on purpose,  on purpose chases clinkz or walk the map with lothar like 1v1 not 5v5

2) It's inappropriate for moderator to tell a player "go to learn how to play" in his complaint request, this is not very professional and it makes you look like you gave a rage ban - I don't know if this is case here or not, but let's trust you its not.
3) It is OK to make mistakes, but do not delete my posts, I am not being impolite or aggressive in anyway towards you, lets not take it that way. I was b&u admin probably longer than your whole team combined is b&u mod or whatever, also I spent quite some time fighting for the other side.
"Learn to play isn't a insult or offense" after of what I saw on reply.

Dota is a game built on teamplay and one can bring a team down, he did mistakes and therefore the ban will be reduced to 6 days, due to 2 valid reports on him. If actions repeated punish will be longer next. Doing such ridiculous things, moving around with lothar, lothar thinking with lon shell  will make kills beside not helping his team and never did and after reconsidering his team win chance the punish has been reduced and I'm looking forward to not see such actions again from you @SonGergedan, its dota not GTA SA, if u play 5v5 must be part of team. not driving a vehicle with Lothar

1) 20 days ban is completely inappropriate even if he actually ruined in BOTH games it would be and I'll quote these little rules I reworked ages ago - "5-14 days ban and 3-7 warns". Yeah I am completely aware that you don't need to stay in this period because moderator can vary from table of sanctions but adding an extra week here would not be a good decision in any scenario.

2-7 days ban for 1st time + 14 for 2nd time = 21 after of what I saw on replys

Dark Seer just walks map with lothar like he playing in a single game under creeps/heros, avoid team fights, refused to def. only PUSHING and die.

Barathrum, charge when he want, only pushing/farming, no team fights no def on pupose.

let higher admin decision.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 05:06 by 4K »
goodbye.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2022, 10:50 »
20 days are too much, I will w8 for Ernestos replay, if he doesn`t replay in 3 days the player will be unbanned.
Lag Abuse

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2022, 17:29 »
Your explanations are quite valid, but you are missing a point. Your job is not to value a player by his item build or general skill level.
kamurat is a stereotypical lagabuse player who goes lothar each game, so yeah he will probably have wrong items  in 99% of the games he plays, but you can't ban him for being this kind of player.

Put yourself in same place these players like game started 4v5 not 5v5
06:00   kamurat   [Allies]   comıng down
18:05   kamurat   [Allies]   dust ready
34:36      [All]   [lostmyseIf]kamurat killed lostmyseIf
34:41      [All]   [lostmyseIf]Boss_es killed mighty-str1ke
34:49      [All]   [lostmyseIf]AladeenMF killed Boss_es
34:51      [All]   [lostmyseIf]didilimon killed Light674
34:58      [All]   [lostmyseIf]kamuratkilled wepla
35:01      [All]   [lostmyseIf]KushLilac killed didilimon
this obviously shows he joined fights in early-mid phases of the game, being SB with lothar and playing against these heroes that's pretty much as far as he can go, in later stages of the game he would just be wiped out in any team fight. I already said its true he refused to defend ancient in the end, but at that point it didn't matter if he was there or not, the only chance they had of winning that game was if 3 opposing players dropped out of it.

he made team lose on purpose,  on purpose chases clinkz or walk the map with lothar like 1v1 not 5v5
The DS game was a disaster, they were dying to lion and kka since start, PA was blaming seer for "not placing ward" as he was trying to farm. The fact is this game was over in first 15 minutes. Once again its true he refused to play in the end, but once again, it didn't matter at all for the end outcome.
I'd also like to note that PA is stereotypical MK player who picks some agi shit, then blames team after failing miserably and feeding. He was also the one who reported, this probably out of rage.

Now what we can probably agree on, is that kamurat is a very bad player, the kind you definitely not want in your team, but you can't ban someone for being this kind of bad because you'd be banning 90% of the LA population.

I suggest warning him, maybe even some minor ban if it helps losing his shit attitude (it won't help trust me on this, but you can try) but overall there is no major rule-breaking here, and definitely not 20 days worth of it.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 20:53 »
Even if he intentionally wanted to ruin the 2 games 20 days is too much for a player with 0 warnings and 200+ games.

He didn't ruin the game intentionally. It is very likely that a bad player ruins the game with his actions but if it is not intentional then it is not bannable.

Potentially he thought that it would be better if he skipped the fights and farmed so that he can carry the game later. Many players do it (including me), soemtimes though that leads to loosing the game.

He only refused to def at the end when game was already over.

!unbanned