Author Topic: Main Problem of this Server[Honest Discussion]  (Read 5638 times)

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Main Problem of this Server[Honest Discussion]
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2022, 19:21 »
Intresting post,i nust admit that I find myself in some sentences... Also v6 is probably the main problem right now,but i m not sure anymore if some ppl could get used on v7, it was a long time ago v7 get published.
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2022, 19:28 »
Intresting post,i nust admit that I find myself in some sentences... Also v6 is probably the main problem right now,but i m not sure anymore if some ppl could get used on v7, it was a long time ago v7 get published.

There is new version of v7 already withremoved bounties and many other changes. If we had only old v7 now same people would cry and demand to keep v7

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2022, 19:34 »

Make a few more rollbacks on that trash map, then we can talk business.

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2022, 00:43 »
1 of the point of dota is keeping new map updates, the changes are changes some of them are worst rhest of them are better but the map should keep the new versions come out, looks like some ppl missing the point of this, I tried to help them, tried to improve the gameplay generally in my games, it wasn't goinf so well most of the time, my biggest problem about myself is that I never was "solo selfish player" and I will never be, can't say that for some "top" players random ppl mentioned it.
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline Program

• Server Account: Pr0gram
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2022, 01:00 »
1 thing u missed out BALANCE HEROES

and idk why we dont remove psr system make ranks like dota 2

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2022, 04:44 »
1 thing u missed out BALANCE HEROES

and idk why we dont remove psr system make ranks like dota 2

In d2 picking players by random not click on hosts to join 🤔
goodbye.

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2022, 08:57 »
It is interesting how some of ppl who plays v6. 9 (most of them are low skills without offense) actually abuse overpowered and broken heroes, but the worst fucking part with v6.9 is that like 50% heroes are so weak in compare with like 30% so powerful and 20% bugged... Ppl who ask me things like "but you have played that v6.9,yes I fking did and I non stop complaining about it constantly.

Offline matoput

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Lovec_Kokotov
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2022, 15:38 »
LoL kazutora u r unbelievable srsly. When i wrote to you msg " hi lets play together game  / lets play in same team"  Means IT FOR YOU that i beg you??so when i am calling rob play vs me am i begging him ?u r speaking  same s***t like trafalgar or maniek wtf stop dreaming. And how can u complain about ban when u  purposelly ruined by plugging and afking and ruining  game bcs u picked meepo and u rush us to rmk . even when we played with moderator.go wash your face . Lovec

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2022, 15:44 »
LoL kazutora u r unbelievable srsly. When i wrote to you msg " hi lets play together game  / lets play in same team"  Means IT FOR YOU that i beg you??so when i am calling rob play vs me am i begging him ?u r speaking  same s***t like trafalgar or maniek wtf stop dreaming. And how can u complain about ban when u  purposelly ruined by plugging and afking and ruining  game bcs u picked meepo and u rush us to rmk . even when we played with moderator.go wash your face . Lovec

Do I get it right that the main problem of this server is Kazutora?

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2022, 20:43 »
@KazukoZHN

Redpanickaterna and sekerparecan are 10 times better players than you. But lately they've both been afk. So sad :-[

Of course, you're not a bad player either. You play same level as well as me and yigit. We consider you at our grade.

But the stack accusation you directed towards the ufuk (hizbullah) and berk (thror) is unfounded. Because first of all, these guys are armless players, so their stacks don't count.

Secondly, let me ask how many games  bazarci pumped you with 1300 psr acc? Normally, my sweet sweet brother bazarci, who can start votekick 5 times in a minute, did not properly votekick in this games he played with you.
For example, I played a lot of games with bazarci. If he carried the team in half of games,  than he demotivated and ruined the team with excesivve flame spam and uninterrupted continuous never-ending votekicks in the other half.

Anyway, congratulations on the result. Welcome to us, the legends of LA.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 20:46 by phaq »
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2022, 21:16 »
I honestly think kazutora is 1 garbage noob and even i dont play v6, I would come back putt my blindfold on the eyes and beat the shit out of his trash low iq head at the mid any time with no matter hero match up... I had to wrote this my apologies since this is far away from any point.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2022, 19:11 »
There are actually 2 main problems and you failed to address both of them.

1. Changing the name of the bot which caused mass confusion to a certain efko.
2. Banner not being changed for a while already.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2022, 19:20 »
There are actually 2 main problems and you failed to address both of them.

1. Changing the name of the bot which caused mass confusion to a certain efko.
2. Banner not being changed for a while already.
Deergree.

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2022, 21:08 »
Being LA #1 in a nutshell:

Also, and I cannot believe no one addressed this so far, the deer spam exists only to cover up the fact that yall suck at Dota. Deal with that, deeries (see what I did there? I'm such a smart boi omgomgomg)

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: Kazutora
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2022, 15:45 »
Well i would love to see those people who think they are better than me get  #1 in some serious competition or Be At least Divine Rank in Dota 2 ( I am generous not even requesting Immortal here) You can all fantasize in your own world that you are better always yeah.