Author Topic: Main Problem of this Server[Honest Discussion]  (Read 5640 times)

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: Kazutora
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Main Problem of this Server[Honest Discussion]
« on: February 08, 2022, 18:32 »
First of all, This is the First online Server I played. So I had so many memories here and met amazing people. (this is when around 2008 I would say ). I was never The top player here but I was always the over average. But there was such a beautiful community here and I enjoyed it. But over time of course I got better.  Later on, I moved to a Chinese Server for a short amount of time to play on the Yaphets team and I played on Some Turkish teams here such as Frasty(Which was kinda okay name After T1 Dota 2 ). I never even cared about the Global part of the server at that time Because The Turkish Community Had Very strong players and friendly people so no one wouldn't flame talk or do stupid shit. But all those good players went to dota 2 And Most of them Became Immortal rank ( You should know this much about rank at least if you call yourself a Dota player. I don't say you have to like Dota 2 I don't like it either atm anyway). The first time I have Become Top1 Here, It was fun because there was a friendly and respectful challenge that was going on between me and borilla, and talent's patch came which helped me a lot not gonna lie. Anyway I got top1 and I didn't even get an icon( Not that I care but it is what I deserved right?)and I got kicked out of v.i.p Right after I got it just cause I didn't lick the feet of ''Jimmy'' The Crew of Lagabuse at that time.

So for 2021: This time Your ''Great'' Crew member banned me 10 days (Which none of the bans would take 10 days in this server no matter what you do we all know) Just so this Guy called Rob_real which is his friend(You can see in the picture he plays with a fake account with him and even leaves games before 5 minutes so he doesn't lose psr haha) Can get Top1. But this time my friend Cen Was busy and he couldn't reset in time so I just played a few games to show the difference and I was able to get Top1 again. Meantime Their Friend Rohan even tries to give free psr by feeding on some games against rob. This rob guy is such a low person that he leaves games immediately after! Balance if he doesn't get some good people because everyone knows this psr system is not the most accurate thing. But The main problem of this server is giving authority to People Like Canee and Jimmy so that they can do whatever they want.  Well, whatever the case it is so funny that people dodge me because of my skills and only plan when I get some noobs in my team but still lose is such a funny sight to see and I enjoy seeing it. I can always get top1 here just because all the good players went to dota 2 or retired not because I am the best Here but ''currently'' best. I played in Some big Names even played Against First Na'vi( Even though my Friend @No_LiFeR_xD  says I never played Tournaments ) but still, I know I am not the best. Funny thing I am normally a pos 5 player but playing mid here every game because no one knows anything about the last hitting with spells and hit walking with lane freeze.

Also funniest Quote of 2021 By Rob_real: '' Can we Reset on First January please nothing major gonna change on the ladder'' Clap Clap

So I would personally request the team to be more considerate of these kind of People like Canee and Jimmy So that they won't use their power for personal abuse. Also to everyone cry all you want but I have the skill to get Top1 you like it or not.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 19:12 by [Dis]Kealthas »

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Main Problem of this Server[Honest Discussion]
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 19:27 »
I congratulate you on your leadership, despite the difficulties you have experienced. It was fun playing with you. I can see, you have more patience with other players than I do  :laugh:

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 19:53 »
Decent wall of text, but you forgot the main problem

v6

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 20:17 »
wow such wall of text. But idk what is point of this post, whining that staff on PRIVATE server are racists/abusers/generally bad people? If what you say is true why not report it asap? And you say people like canee but didnt say anything abut canee evil deeds? And ofc no useful feedback as always, just plain whining

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

• Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 20:22 »
I wrote there that i got banned for 10 days just before 10 days to reset but Cen was busy so it got postponed which you wouldn't get 10 days ban for anything on this server and what i experienced before when Jimmy was there. Plus how they used fake accounts to leave game and even give psr by being on enemy side Just to show their pathetic side. What you want me to write more ofc i will share my thought it is a called a discussion here
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 20:24 by [Dis]Kealthas »

Offline Brandy

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: Brandy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 20:37 »
Fcking rob_Real is psr dog. He and caneee is fcking trash. Caneee feed him with other account. When kazutora was banned, Rob said that Please server reset, ı am already 1. Place noone cant take first place. And now kazutora won already. İf ı Said like that I dont play that game anymore. But they are psr dog.

Really ı miss borilla against kealthas

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 20:44 »
If you think band for nothing why not create ticket for abuse? If have proof about psr abuse why no report? Ofc some people here care too much about psr but imagine how their life is if only thing they care about is to be 1 in ladder on dead server?

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2022, 21:06 »
From to play on the Yaphets team to mentioning borilla, rob_real, rohan in a post

how do you feel about this? [Honest Post]
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2022, 21:38 »
You can always post a complain and it will be solved fairly.

Plug/unplug abuse is very severe and 1-2 weeks only for that is normal. When trying to place in top of the ladder make sure you won't break any rules so that you won't get banned. The chances of getting banned without reason are minimal to none.

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2022, 22:23 »
I wrote there that i got banned for 10 days just before 10 days to reset but Cen was busy so it got postponed which you wouldn't get 10 days ban for anything on this server and what i experienced before when Jimmy was there. Plus how they used fake accounts to leave game and even give psr by being on enemy side Just to show their pathetic side. What you want me to write more ofc i will share my thought it is a called a discussion here
There are plenty of things that can get you banned for more than 10 days so if you don't dispute it was a bannable offense... ?

Fake accounts is a tricky one. Only people like you who get to play a lot of games can see such patterns, unless you name names we can't know or even begin to investigate.

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2022, 23:10 »
:d recover soon

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2022, 00:08 »
From to play on the Yaphets team to mentioning borilla, rob_real, rohan in a post

Hhahahhh

P. S. Remove the v6 already, it’s been years you fucking clowns.

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

• Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2022, 00:22 »
There are plenty of things that can get you banned for more than 10 days so if you don't dispute it was a bannable offense... ?

Fake accounts is a tricky one. Only people like you who get to play a lot of games can see such patterns, unless you name names we can't know or even begin to investigate.

First of all I have respect for you continuing this Server with support of few others. If you think this kind of behaviour is from a Moderator is not appropaite ofc i can find more details easily make a complain post about it as @iErnesto94  mentioned ( congratz on Guiness record btw ) Before

@.SaLiH. 
Well that is why i didn't even care about being top1 here until a guy called lovec says he is best and he begged me to be in same team with him so that he can win against rob. Later on he also denied this but yeah i just chill here and being a big guy in a small place is better than being %2 in dota 2.

@luke If i cared for psr i could make 5 accounts and take top5 by myself here. But others cannot do it and they have to respect or accept it unlike saying they are best in the world.

@Happy.. I would prefer non v6 as well but y...

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2022, 01:16 »
v6 will be addressed. There are many things I need to do, just IRL keeping me busy right now. I miss the times I would come from school/college and waste all the remaining hours hacking on bots.. those days are gone unfortunately.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2022, 01:39 »
If i cared for psr i could make 5 accounts and take top5 by myself here. But others cannot do it and they have to respect or accept it unlike saying they are best in the world.

y, me too but i want have fun and not tryhard 24/7

v6 will be addressed. There are many things I need to do, just IRL keeping me busy right now. I miss the times I would come from school/college and waste all the remaining hours hacking on bots.. those days are gone unfortunately.

Agree, these always good time. But idk why removing v6 would take more than 10 minute