Author Topic: Why is deynro a noob?  (Read 4237 times)

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why is deynro a noob?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2022, 13:11 »
Damn, i am famous, i am not even playing this game anymore and people still talks about me, feels good man. I should pass my legacy of toxicity and high level trolling to someone, @luke you have potential, work on your toxicity, insult the poor undeveloped human beings smartly to avoid the system. JK

Now, srsly talking
I actually quit, my last game was like 3-4 months ago, I rather do something else with my free time than playing this and i am not planning to play again.

So ... bye, you f mongoloids
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2022, 13:43 »
It sure is easier to quit when one is noob instead of practicing and becoming an average player

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2022, 13:56 »
It sure is easier to quit when one is noob instead of practicing and becoming an average player

My reaction reading this, knowing that it came from a guy who screamed RETIRING almost every season:

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2022, 11:23 »
I read in an old Romanian newspaper years ago , that Mr. Ceausescu and Madame Ceausescu cursed their people who betrayed them while they were on the death row. Mr Ceaușescu cursed all Romanian men for repeating the same mistakes over and over and not learning from their past. Ms. Ceaușescu had cursed all Romanian girls for giving their virginity to western imperialist men and their black servants.

Very sad state of affairs indeed :'( :'( :'(

I would like to ask my Romanian player friends here. Why did you betray the leader of your nation? What could the western imperialists have paid you for such a disgusting act? And are you happy now?

I'm asking you specifically, deynro. Everyone is making fun of you being an armless noob. Was it worth it now?

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 11:31 by phaq »
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2022, 12:02 »
This question comes from a turk, who's country's army has a huge history of eliminating their own leaders, most recently they tried that even with mr.Erdogan? :D

1960. May 27 - First coup of turkish republic. President, prime minister, and others arrested and tried for reason and other offences.

1971.March 12 - Economic dowturn leads to widespread unrest.The military intervenes once again, in an effort to ''restore order''

1980.Sept.12 - Clashes between left- and right-wing groups lead to another army coup.Hundreds of thousands are arrested, dozens executed.

1998.Feb.28 - Military offers series of ''recommendations'' after rise of Welfare party.Government has no choice but to accept, prime minister forced to resign.

2016.Jul.15 -  coup d'état attempt (Turkish: Temmuz darbe girişimi) was attempted in Turkey against state institutions, including the government and President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. The attempt was carried out by a faction within the Turkish Armed Forces that organized themselves as the Peace at Home Council whose members have never been identified.

So, before you ask some dumb questions from other country's players, please take a look first at your own doorstep. There are wild things going on in Turkey ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 13:22 by Corristo »

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2022, 12:43 »
This question comes from a turk, who's country's army has a huge history of eliminating their own leaders, most recently they tried that even with mr.Erdogan? :D

1960. May 27 - First coup of turkish republic. President, prime minister, and others arrested and tried for reason and other offences.

1971.March 12 - Economic dowturn leads to widespread unrest.The military intervenes once again, in an effort to ''restore order''

1980.Sept.12 - Clashes between left- and right-wing groups lead to another army coup.Hundreds of thousands are arrested, dozens executed.

1998.Feb.28 - Military offers series of ''recommendations'' after rise of Welfare party.Government has no choice but to accept, prime minister forced to resign.

2016.Jul.15 -  coup d'état attempt (Turkish: Temmuz darbe girişimi) was attempted in Turkey against state institutions, including the government and President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. The attempt was carried out by a faction within the Turkish Armed Forces that organized themselves as the Peace at Home Council whose members have never been identified.

So, before you ask some dumb questions from other country's players, please take a look first at your own doorstep. Their are wild things going on in Turkey ;)
Thanks for the detailed information, very objective.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2022, 16:14 »

My reaction reading this, knowing that it came from a guy who screamed RETIRING almost every season:

I must admit you got me here, spent 2 days working on a comeback but not quite there yet.

Let us wait for my many fans to stand up for me...

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2022, 13:22 »

So, before you ask some dumb questions from other country's players, please take a look first at your own doorstep. There are wild things going on in Turkey ;)

So what does this have to do with it? In one, the army takes the action, and in the other, the people of romenian

@shark4k btw shark is really Deynro's use of the word mongoloids is not disrespectful, but my reminder of a historical event is disrespectful ?

Please don't do that. This is the offtopic title.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 13:26 by phaq »
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2022, 14:13 »
A Turkish dude preaching history to a Romanian on a Dota 1 community, high quality content indeed, +1.

I must admit you got me here, spent 2 days working on a comeback but not quite there yet.

Offline AlexSunDar

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: AlexSunDar
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2022, 14:23 »
Damn you guys, your such a nerds :)

Offline begin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2022, 14:30 »
A Turkish dude preaching history to a Romanian on a Dota 1 community, high quality content indeed, +1.

My many fans are most likely busy working or enjoying vacation or just did not notice my call for help yet, but they sure do exist

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2022, 19:32 »
My many fans are most likely busy working or enjoying vacation or just did not notice my call for help yet, but they sure do exist

I kinda hoped you'd at least resurrect the Methlord to support you. Too bad.

Offline begin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2022, 22:04 »
Just to be clear I meant this Deynro: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=deynro;tab=ladder-games;lpage=1;cpage=1
He is a total noob for real.

A guy with nick -deynro- is in fact one of the best players on server, together with these legends: "borilla", "fatality-", "god" and "grga_man".

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2022, 22:55 »
these legends: "borilla", "fatality-", "god" and "grga_man".