Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« on: January 06, 2022, 13:07 »
My answer is about the post:

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=201109.msg713301#msg713301

This is not a request for an unban, but for an attack on my side and a lack of defense because u locked request. Since someone's game did not go well, he should not speak up team mates, telling them what to do or flaming cuz of his failuers. This 2 games are example of this, and provocateur, guy who ruining team, made ban req for team mates and u take his way? There is action and reaction We kicked jj_kevin not cuz of bad playing, but cuz of behaviour. The atmosphere improved and despite playing 4, it was enough to win the game that was lost. I am not the only one, but there are many people who are disappointed (the funny thing is all got +18) and angry cuz of that decisons. Giving permission to do led that finding game without flaming, its unreal. Yesterday I had situations when I joined the game lobby where there was admin - ksv. I immediately started to hear that I was shit etc, just because as a host I avoid people who are here to take out frustration, challenge everyone around and not for the sake of the game itself, so im kicking them. Because I did, now from those people all the time I hear that trash talk. What was reaction ksv ? No reaction. He told me to make ban req, its giving them permision even when admin is behind.
I wanted to express my opinion, give You answer, thats all, which probably every adult person here shares. I understand that most of the people here are children who do not share my opinion that I am weird because, unlike them, I am here for fun and not to offend others. If the mentioned person, shares my opinion, it does not mean that I have 30 accounts, but maybe there are other people who are of the same opinion. Its just a game, so I only care about family flame, and thats only reason when I make ban req. Your admin, so u decide how this place works. if you want it to be so, it will be like that.
Have a nice day.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 4k
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 13:59 »
@maniek Since this is not a complain, and its listed in complains section, will be considered as a spam.

As for the lobby from whitch you got kicked, I rly do not read what people writte in the lobby, im afk. Also I checked the host xy whitch you accused for ban evading, and you are wrong, he has not a single banned account. Stay safe and stop vasting our time with childish accusations.

Cheers

« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 14:04 by ksv »
Lag Abuse