Author Topic: Tried to join host  (Read 1206 times)

Offline maxell94

• Patreon Supporter
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: 12341234
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tried to join host
« on: January 16, 2022, 01:16 »
Sorry but I didn't know where to post it , in the last 3-4 days we had some problems joining some games , I mean when I tried to join it kicked me our from warcraft and I had to log in again. Even if I try to join again it happens the same , again out . Could you please try to talk with the right people and fix thsi please, I have to tell you that happens to the old map until now. thank you

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tried to join host
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 08:04 »
Join our discord and report your problem in Tech Support channel.

https://discord.com/invite/byW7rHN
goodbye.

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
Re: Tried to join host
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 10:42 »
Sorry but I didn't know where to post it , in the last 3-4 days we had some problems joining some games , I mean when I tried to join it kicked me our from warcraft and I had to log in again. Even if I try to join again it happens the same , again out . Could you please try to talk with the right people and fix thsi please, I have to tell you that happens to the old map until now. thank you
Sounds like antihack is detecting something. Turn on debug logs and post them. Or reinstall w3.