• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban
« on: January 13, 2022, 04:19 »
Example 1.
1: consommatrice
glusce
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Juhero
3: What rule did he/they break?
intentional feeding, game ruining
4: When was the Rule Broken?
When he connect to eurobattle
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
He is saying he play support but he pick a Hard carry which is bloodseeker. No ward no support and many times he didnt come to combats..
This man specially did this and i tried votekick nobody kicked him.  I know you wont ban because they are your friend. (Player of sentinel is friend of administrators and this bloodseeker is in our team for feeding them.)This post will stay here even week.. anyway I did my job.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6439571

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 08:41 »
I know you wont ban because they are your friend. (Player of sentinel is friend of administrators and this bloodseeker is in our team for feeding them.)This post will stay here even week.. anyway I did my job.
I'm doing anything for my job too, I've checked ten games of him team/enemies   like help friend to win or feed soemone to win and found nothing, just one time random, he changed hero role carry to sup results= ban he lost game on purpose.

I know how you think @tanju  what he says in game looks suspicious chat to feed someone.

20:18   juhero   [All]   i dont break ther rules
20:21   juhero   [All]   i play suport bs
20:23   juhero   [All]   with veil and aganim
30:39   juhero   [Allies]   im supp
30:40   juhero   [Allies]   do yu see ?
30:41   juhero   [Allies]   reatrd?
30:45   juhero   [Allies]   do yu know game ?

juhero - !banned for Game Ruining 5 days / 3 warns

Ill suggest soon about votekick rules for better.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 09:01 by 4K »
goodbye.