Author Topic: block from forum  (Read 540 times)

Offline matoput

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Lovec_Kokotov
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
block from forum
« on: January 08, 2022, 15:25 »
lovec
maniek
this guys has mental problems every day spam me same shits. its epic hard spam of trash every day. insulting /crying/ cry about family / cry about friends. this psycho should get block to post reports for another players. this what i post is just 1%...every day lot of months . idk what to do with this spammer. can someone help me like he cant whisp to me ? its rly annoying to read his spams every single time when i am online .thanks
i have much more screenshots like this (btw. during this post he whisp me again on bnet that i am low dog etc but ..)idk if i need more screenshots or what . this poland psycho went too far.

https://imgur.com/a/UaIb2UD
https://imgur.com/a/kaHrVaQ
https://imgur.com/a/ffimfi2

Offline maniek

• Server Account: _maniek_
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: block from forum
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 16:33 »
The last time I ban req on this person, the result was that, as usual, he ended up with warn points despite the fact that multiple users made multiple ban req for the same thing on this person. Then I decided to express my opinion on the complain boards that I do not understand why this person who is repeatedly ban req by users for insulting always ends up with a warning. This was this post :

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201037.msg713092.html#msg713092

Writing culturally, having the right to express my dissatisfaction with the decision, again this time on the forum, he (lovec kokotov) began to insult me with things that every1 get instant ban. It ended with that I got a ban not only on the server but also on the forum, literally for doing a ban req on lovec kokotov.
I realized then that there are people who can offend others not only on the server but also on the forum and it is a waste of time asking admins to do something about it. You just have to accept that offending not only the users but their families is here.
Screenshots you put, as u read them, they are always ANSWER for what u said first to me and they are very, very old before I even made ban req. Your sick, that few months ago u provoke me and then made screenshots to post months later a ban req, wow. Im not the only one, whos so annoyed your behaviour and its easy how many people made ban req of instulting them by you. I know it never ends.
I made enough posts in complain boards when people are flaming other and they got no penalty. I wont make any new because its no sense.
When You will be older You will understand that flaming other people, or even families are wrong. Its a trait of kids. I gave myself peace about your person and I accepted that your for some reason hate your life and you must flaming other people on internet. I gave You even a permision to insulting me, I just dont answer, but making ban req with this shits?
Just focus on a game, if u need to talk, go out, take a break, find a friends, stop doing this shit.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 16:35 by maniek »

Offline matoput

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 17:01 »
can u finaly stop write to me in game and forum u fucking poland psycho retard ?

Offline maniek

Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 17:30 »
After last ban im using dnd, even if I dont rememer dont answer him.
Once again hes flaming me on forum.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 17:34 by maniek »

Offline matoput

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 17:35 »

Offline maniek

Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2022, 17:48 »
This screenshot like all of them, are from month ago, before I made ban req. Stop talking, You made ban req, I answer, its not up to me or you to solve this. Your making ban req on proofs who already been discussed on post from month ago. Your doing same shit like then. Flaming on forum, provoking people on server to then making screenshots and reporting on forum. But already from last post I didnt write to you.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 17:52 by maniek »

Offline matoput

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2022, 18:47 »
can u shut up and stop cry ? who cares your cry and stop reply on my post

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2022, 19:02 »
Next reply = ban, stop useless reply
goodbye.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2022, 02:51 »
Matoput / Maniek this first time and last time solving with nicely way.

First of all, Maniek from on now (1) if anyone WHISPERS you for provoke you or flame/insults you. everyone does that = REPORTING on THE FORUM without REPLYING any whisper IN-GAME & ADDING YOUR IDEAS on Forum. if you reply anyone whisper you don't be sad by the results = ban harder/lower push, if you whisper anyone for anything and then start your nice story or flame anyone, don't complain me like days ago. its a command hope you follow what I say for better.

(2) Maniek if you host without add ur idea, any insults/dog with nick= next time harder punishment.

if you call anyone animal = harder punishment.

Matoput, this first time and no last time for you both are wasting time of admins I rly my time is left on u both for annoying in the section.

@maniek regarding ur PM here is answer. @matoput  you think i'm a blink to miss me some things like that?

https://imgur.com/a/weWRJaf
CAN U TELL ME WHEN THAT SCREENSHOT(Same heros/players in that screenshot)? since Date:   05-09-2021 16:29:11

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6414123

We are in fk 2022  How long ago was September 9th 2021?

It was 3 months, 4 weeks, and 2 days ago. ... Today is January 8, 2022

after this long time you reported him with old screenshots..

matoput !banned a week for insulting/National Intolerance & lying in ban requests.

from on now both of you are under eye of modertors (Maniek / Matoput Ingame/forum) @ExpertNoob @Caneee

take a break from this section please.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 23:27 by 4K »
goodbye.