Author Topic: unb req brewhoneyizze  (Read 25 times)

Offline bookeyize

• Topic Author
  • Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unb req brewhoneyizze
« on: January 06, 2022, 22:45 »
I ll write this request as an exception coz I rly need some hard-core explanation about myself getting banned, I hope so admins will have understanding and check this case/situation... I also noticed my ban req duration is 1 day, just wonder if I should get banned coz of this. My regards I made already transition on rgc since I don't play 6.9 version anymore and lagabuse stays with it.
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline 4K

• The things we do best
  • Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Keep calm and don't be pushy.
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unb req brewhoneyizze
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 00:54 »
I understand what i see, and I don't like vote abuse system.

I just applying our rules, i hope disable vote system

Just read this
Spoiler for Hiden:
a) Votekick Abuse
          - The !votekick command should only be used against players who are ruining the game intentionally by feeding on purpose, exposing or destroying items, abusing bugs/cheating, obstructing allies etc.

Unbanning  in 2 mins
Really take some time to think about why you did what you did so you can begin to move on. Apologize and explain. If your decision hurt anyone else, the best thing you can do is apologize and explain. Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way.
Is it good to say sorry?  "I'm sorry" fixes everything right away, it might take a while for realize what you did