Author Topic: ban everyone  (Read 283 times)

Offline hsakuragi

• Topic Author
  • çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban everyone
« on: January 04, 2022, 03:11 »
1: Your NickName?
bazarci
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
bazarci,theon.,jumali
3: What rule did he/they break?
 game ruining / intentionaly feeding /family related flame/ votekick abuse/NOOB PLAY WITH HIGH PSR/
4: When was the Rule Broken?
12-30 winters first ulti/16-00 useless 2nd ulti/18-30 didnt come fight (farming) after useless ulti/20-40 watch this noob just watch/ 22-55 again watch noob just watch/ 23 min after 5 fail move typing -gg / 24- didnt use heal 4v1 sk killed me/ 25-30 ulti meh / 28-10 useless heal and ulti/

34:54   Caneee   [All]   sIKECEM (im gonna
34:55   bazarci   [All]   can you kick
34:56   Caneee   [All]   PAUSUNU (fuck your pause
34:57   bazarci   [All]   this
34:57   jumali   [All]   XD
34:59   bazarci   [All]   ananı sıkerım ( i fuck your mother at night you too)
35:00   Caneee   [All]   FIGHT
35:00   bazarci   [All]   senınde
35:01   bazarci   [All]   Gece gece
35:06   bazarci   [All]   al kazan ( go win game)
35:07   bazarci   [All]   oyunu
35:10   jumali   [Allies]   !sd theon
35:10   bazarci   [All]   aptalsaptal
35:12   bazarci   [All]   Adamlarla
35:13      [All]   [RogerThat]Savage_Sick killed Caneee
35:13   bazarci   [All]   Zaman kaybı (waste of time with stupid idiots)
35:16      [All]   [RogerThat]2HootFor2Slot killed theON.
35:16      [All]   bazarci has left the game voluntarily, bazarci was autobanned.
for other low moves you can follow my votekick times
08:54   bazarci   [Allies]   !votekick jum
28:07   bazarci   [Allies]   !votekick jum
30:38   bazarci   [Allies]   !votekic the
34:53   bazarci   [Allies]   !votekick the
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Now I'm asking you, did we play 5v5? it's just the moves of a noob (with zero impact) We have to play with these noobs because there are no players, this is the result of course im reacting too
6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6437550

7: I would like to leave the link of the previous game for the noobs who won in this game. Let alone proof that they are just as bad as Theon
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6437544
a couple more stupid accounts
2hootfor2slot
playerwhorapes

Everyone is wondering why I am so toxic. The season is about to end and I'm posting this ban to explain why. For this bad player and all the ignorant people I toxic. Watch and see what happens, most games are exactly like this. I'm writing the movements of only one idiot, if you want, you can look at the others, for example jumali and in old games Lovec kokotov,Alexsundar,trafalgarl4w,sejtura,boss_es,no_lifer_xd bla bla I can give examples of a million of these players. (this ban post was created to explain why i'm so toxic because of so many cancer games i play)

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 02:41 »
Rlly not bad to admit about ur side bad things, instead of playing solo or farming to get items, you eat a Radio whole game all type/shame about others?

All players in game played well, Only you are one talking yourself, next time if that repeat again behaviour/leave/ruin game will not happen good with you, I hope you  take it seriously.

play man stop fk others.

Yes winter not good about uitls, not enough to ban.

Leave ur bad in 2021 and start new year with people.

You are banned 1 day for Leaving/family related flame, 4 warns
goodbye.