Author Topic: TooShade interview request  (Read 3873 times)

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: deer-door
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
TooShade interview request
« on: December 28, 2021, 13:03 »
Request.
@Bart
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TooShade interview request
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 13:21 »
I support the idea
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 11:31 »
+1
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 11:07 »
Wanna Deerview
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

• Server Account: Kazutora
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 02:09 »
TooShade is my inspiration and probably to many others. He shows to people that even if you have brain damage and autism, that you can still achieve things in life such as getting top2 on a 200 people server by stacking every noob you can find and play %98 to %2 games and all you can achieve this by playing same every 3 hero. not only that he would never play 1v1 or 5v5 with me but he is also so hated by everyone in server that people make accounts making fun of him, being hated by everyone probably including his own family and with low iq that makes him hard to live a normal life, he shows to all of us that you can still win games by stacking all noobs in enemy side.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2022, 02:11 »
TooShade is my inspiration and probably to many others. He shows to people that even if you have brain damage and autism, that you can still achieve things in life such as getting top2 on a 200 people server by stacking every noob you can find and play %98 to %2 games and all you can achieve this by playing same every 3 hero. not only that he would never play 1v1 or 5v5 with me but he is also so hated by everyone in server that people make accounts making fun of him, being hated by everyone probably including his own family and with low iq that makes him hard to live a normal life, he shows to all of us that you can still win games by stacking all noobs in enemy side.

such hatespeech

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2022, 02:23 »
Hmm It sounds like an excuse mr Kealthas...
You talking about me when... Ah no, you descrived yourself, right!
By the way:
1)You're the most hated, I can post, link all games or lobbies people commented your sad life and how much ugly and rude you are;
2)You talking about 1 vs 1, when you will win a mid vs me you can call me, hardest mid vs me you lost is when you were puck, and I was storm you lost it hardly 4-0 and you needed help for let me die 1 time;
3)If you think that you are the best player, which has more than 100% of this server IQ (you said, not me), why you don't show us how to play mid all games in a dota tour? I guess you never played these things you mentioned.
I won't even bother with you, since you are hard provoker and insulter, it shows your lifeless way to exist, so I don't care about your life.
Ah, and if you play for lose it's a your problem, latest game I played with you, you were absent whole game with hard fail mid, you think hiding your accounts am I not able to find you?
hobodksiker
.runwhenyousee.
And stop changing Nationality of your Country, if you do it, It means then you know people hate you for some motivations.
!Closed topic with you, I don't talk with stupids like you.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2022, 03:02 »
Hmm It sounds like an excuse mr Kealthas...
You talking about me when... Ah no, you descrived yourself, right!
By the way:
1)You're the most hated, I can post, link all games or lobbies people commented your sad life and how much ugly and rude you are;
2)You talking about 1 vs 1, when you will win a mid vs me you can call me, hardest mid vs me you lost is when you were puck, and I was storm you lost it hardly 4-0 and you needed help for let me die 1 time;
3)If you think that you are the best player, which has more than 100% of this server IQ (you said, not me), why you don't show us how to play mid all games in a dota tour? I guess you never played these things you mentioned.
I won't even bother with you, since you are hard provoker and insulter, it shows your lifeless way to exist, so I don't care about your life.
Ah, and if you play for lose it's a your problem, latest game I played with you, you were absent whole game with hard fail mid, you think hiding your accounts am I not able to find you?
hobodksiker
.runwhenyousee.
And stop changing Nationality of your Country, if you do it, It means then you know people hate you for some motivations.
!Closed topic with you, I don't talk with stupids like you.

Just one question come 1v1 vs me mode apomshnp you choose hero I will stream on twitch and put it on screen for everyone to watch  :D my handicapped dog can beat you in this game and all you can do is %98 stack you are my inspiration

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2022, 07:04 »
Just one question come 1v1 vs me mode apomshnp you choose hero I will stream on twitch and put it on screen for everyone to watch  :D my handicapped dog can beat you in this game and all you can do is %98 stack you are my inspiration

Oh deer, you poor cancerous thing.
People like you are the reason I regret retiring sometimes, you sound exactly like Dread^^Lord did the first time I came to Lagabuse.

Stop being a hateful bitch mate, you might beat Shade but even I'd eat you alive in a 1v1 given two weeks of prep time to take off the rust.

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2022, 13:04 »

People like you are the reason I regret retiring sometimes, you sound exactly like Dread^^Lord did the first time I came to Lagabuse.

Stop being a hateful bitch mate, you might beat Shade but even I'd eat you alive in a 1v1 given two weeks of prep time to take off the rust.

All good players in this server went to dota 2 rest are trash just accept it. Yeah you can beat everyone You are best...

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2022, 13:18 »
All good players in this server went to dota 2 rest are trash just accept it. Yeah you can beat everyone You are best...

I guess that's your opinion, and don't get me wrong, you got the right to have one. I just don't see how that has anything to do with you lashing out on others like a spoiled teenage girl on her period.

If you don't like it - leave. Don't trash talk and provoke on random topics. People accepted the lack of skilled players compared to old times, perhaps your toxicity is something we're not accepting.

Offline matoput

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Lovec_Kokotov
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2022, 13:45 »

I see only one trash player here u toxic bastard hater.why are u even  playing here when u r crying nonstop about everything and everywhere(forum)complaining and flame everyone in game. Go play dota2  u wood ranked jerk.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2022, 14:45 »
How not said...
Two of replies are already vs you Kealthas, you should be brave to face your haters.
Problem is really 100% of server hates you, I would invite you to leave since being hated is a problem, changing account, nationailty, how I said, won't change your style.

If you want, I can only open a topic exclusively for you, with a public poll for everyone, and then what?
Only bazarci will give you the positive feedback hahaha, this is really sad.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 14:48 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2022, 15:02 »

I see only one trash player here u toxic bastard hater.why are u even  playing here when u r crying nonstop about everything and everywhere(forum)complaining and flame everyone in game. Go play dota2  u wood ranked jerk.

I can do whatever I want and worst part is you guys think you are the community here while everyone hates lovec and tooshade, lovec is the guy who leaves game if you kill him 3-4 times and opens unban on forum lol. Go cry into a river and you know the worst part? You can never be a good player lol that's the worst part really.

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2022, 16:21 »
I nearly got a stroke trying to decipher your tantrum. You know things are bad when a Serbian dude scolds your grammar. Sheesh.

Pro tip - either open a separate topic for this to avoid spamming the current one, or find a different way to deal with your superiority complex.

+1 for the interview request, I'd like to hear and know more about TooShade.