Author Topic: expert noob  (Read 754 times)

Offline maniek

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: _maniek_
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
expert noob
« on: December 22, 2021, 00:18 »
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201035.0.html
To begin with, what lovec wrote is a lie, and what he does he assigned to me. Like every day, he started insulting me in the chat. Every day he gets a ban req for insulting other players and goes unpunished because he donate 1 dollar and hes patreon. It is slowly becoming a mockery that moderators allow such behavior and some can throw their shit as much as they can and others after writing back once in a million, they are immediately banned.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,201026.0.html
Even on forum he can do what he want. He get warned that if he dont stop trash talking, he get 15 days ban. After that he continue and as a result, warn points.
So many people already are pissed off of his behaviour, making ban req and all the time moderators defend him. This place is just awfull. No1 handle whats going here.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 00:49 by maniek »

Online matoput

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Lovec_Kokotov
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: expert noob
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 08:03 »
I donate more than 1 dolar i am not poor like you. Ur phatetic kid  u reported me and you cut your provoke((thanks to god that i made screenahot)(u lied in req bcs u started trash talk to me and u wrote that i  whisp to you FIRST what is bullshit bcs u r nothing for me i know you only from your everyday priv spam to me ) and now u cry again not on me but on stuff bcs U get also ban .u deserve ban u  lie u provoke you are turned things upside down. Shame on you. Btw say now to all of us how many times did u wrote to me this season your provoke bullshits be a man once?? 50??80??100?? What is your problem idk
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 08:25 by matoput »

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 10:26 »
From what I could saw yes the screen shots that were provided by two parts, are actually from 2 different games. @ExpertNoob . As for all the fuss, I feel like its just 2 players having personal animosity, and using forum just so they can vaste moderators time, for their own personal vendetta. I would suggest to chill out a bit ...
Lag Abuse

Offline maniek

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: _maniek_
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 11:55 »
Check forum how many people almost every day make ban req of his behaviour. Some people will never be punished because he is ur friend. I started avoiding games with him, but he keep continue flaming me every day, I cant have 1 normal day without listening trash talking from him. Im not the only 1, but 1 of many people who made ban req this guys and you will just never punish him.  Waste of time trying make this place better.
Many people left cuz had enough this. GJ.
You can close the topic.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 12:06 by maniek »

Online matoput

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Lovec_Kokotov
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 12:33 »
Yes ip lock me kill me ban me warn me lets make him happy delete my acc/forum acc i am here 15years+ and u r not first moron who cry and spam  on forum . even u start with provoke u try hard to ban me even ifu have no reason so u try to create it

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2021, 13:02 »
No need to spam. A moderator will solve the case.
Lag Abuse

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2021, 13:11 »
Time to realizing and understanding to what is actions of both, I passed many things.

@matoput you always saying bullshits, I passed that but you're still saying shits like acting you are 10 year old, look at ur actions again, maybe that makes you grow up.

@maniek You must to understand what you say about on the server, that donations just supporting our server to keep running, not protecting if break any rule anyone of admins/donators will be punished.

Any disrespect to players/admins will be harder on next time, We have formats for report, just to follow step-by step

Next time reporting with screenshots, take full chats with screenshot.

both are banned on fourm 3 days, Have a good day.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 15:27 by 4K »
goodbye.