Author Topic: Unban req  (Read 332 times)

Offline injevo

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: injevo
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban req
« on: December 01, 2021, 00:29 »
Name: injevo

Reason i was dissconected but i ddint leave game like game had just started and it said i disconected

game: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6430982

i would like psr back pls i didnt leave

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban req
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 14:50 »
before play new map or old new map test it in your single game or restart ur warcarft to avoid crashs/loading bug.

@tehnika8x8 bro return his psrs ;0

!unbanned
goodbye.

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban req
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 23:47 »
@injevo PSR return is only possible if BOT or map crashes. Then it falls to everyone, what did not happen in this case. In this case, only you turned out. Which means the problem is just up to you. But since @4K told me to give you back PSR, its
!done