Author Topic: complaint about 4k  (Read 598 times)

Offline hsakuragi

• Topic Author
  • çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
complaint about 4k
« on: November 14, 2021, 16:32 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
bazarci
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
Every application I make to the ban section is rejected. I'm starting to think that the people I want banned are friends of the ban moderator.(this is not the first time)
I was kicked by the opposing team's five votes in the game. The admin said that I refused to play the game, but this should have been decided by my team's full vote, but the opposing team kicked me. I was on the scourge team, the rating that should normally be 4 scourge 3 sentinel and kick. What I want to say here is that this situation can be done intentionally. They may have deliberately played badly to raise their friend's psr. Plus, there is no reason to look for intent in a game that has already been lost. I may have used bad words in response to this bad play. I accept the warnings about this issue. It must also be the result of unfair kicking.

btw admin said
-He refused to play !!!!!!!!!!!at ends of game!!!(the game is already lost)!!!!!!!!!!,  he got kicked for what he did.-  (Kicked by WINNER TEAM /5 vote radiant/ and FRIENDS /2 vote scourge/ it wasnt team desicion) problem is here. the opposing team cannot decide.
I may have used bad words but the other team does not know about this allies chat
I hope I explained clearly

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6427383

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 16:36 by hsakuragi »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: complaint about 4k
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 22:05 »
goodbye.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 00:16 »
Hello hzakurazi,

First of all thank you for taking the time to post your request.
I just moved to a different country and tommorow I start my new job, thus my time table is overloaded. I will solve your request the coming weekend.

PS: I am not proud of my memory so in case I forget about it, it would be great if you could drop me a message.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 20:26 »
They shouldn't have kicked you. Next time you can mention me and I will solve your request.
!locked