Author Topic: RE: Unban-permanent: Please for last chance  (Read 196 times)

Offline PARI

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Unban-permanent: Please for last chance
« on: November 13, 2021, 05:22 »
I'm guilty i know and i wana beg in everyone who can help me or talk with iErnesto94 about last chance for me. I PROMISE I NEVER AGAIN LEAVE FROM GAME. If i get some lucky and admins remove my permanent ban and i will played again i  agree for permanent ban for me for only one leave. I played here from 2013. And still i talks and writing about this server in chat or in game or out of the game with people in person talk i says only the best things. According to my reactions, please take into account that I understand my situation and I want to continue playing on eurobattle.net + gproxy. And that's why I think the last chance I hope to get in the time I'm playing on this server and I'm loyal is fair. This permanent ban slapped me hard and I understand that I don't have to get one last chance. But I hope you think I deserve one last chance. The fact that only 1 will leave the game will result in a definitive permanent ban.

So for you means nothing important but for me its very much important. Because this is the only one game what i played and another important thing for me is friends with them i played from start till today and still together plays. Please please please much. Remove permanent....

dangerousdamag3   Banned   Lagabuse rule break   Link   mass leaver   07.11.2021, 12:29:23   Permanent   iErnesto94
https://eurobattle.net/banlist
dangerousdamag3 my acc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      @iErnesto94
Really take some time to think about why you did what you did so you can begin to move on. Apologize and explain. If your decision hurt anyone else, the best thing you can do is apologize and explain. Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way.
Is it good to say sorry?  "I'm sorry" fixes everything right away, it might take a while for realize what you did.

RE:Re: Unban-permanent: Please for last chance
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE:NEW
Reaction on 4K.

Yes man you have right. I can every time after some mistakes says sorry for everyone. And you have right i forgot on that and i will try change that right here now. 1. I apologize honestly for all players in games where i left and ruined the game.
        2. I apologize honestly to all who have wasted time because of me - in game or after game for creation requests.
        3. And main apologize honest for iErnesto94. For time waste,annoyance,and this another request here in unbans topic. And everything bad what i unfortunately did to you.

Explanation: I don't want write untrue things or something like that. Truth is that. I never left from games without important reason. I mean leaving because many mistakes or bad played or too many deads or for purose happend someone loss. I dont remember everyone but these last they are.  Unexpected important job call about my team-workers. i am responsible for them and their work.  Old and sick dad needed immediate. After he's hospitaled 2 months in. When induced sleep after surgery, THANKS GOD!!!   happened good. THANKS GOD. Is back home and sometimes needs helps with some things.And when my Girlfriend she went out from bathroom. And and she forgot stop watter. Bad things happened. Of course i been alone home. And after a few minutes, bell rings and neighbor angry a lot screams what i doing... This is truly really happened and I think everyone will ignore the game at the moments. And solve problems.
That makes sense. I just never asked to get unban after similar situations where I think I would be eligible for unban. Thats all i hope what needs to write. I still hope for removed my permanent IP ban. Thanks for everyone.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RE: Unban-permanent: Please for last chance
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 11:46 »
It will be solved in your first request.