Author Topic: Dota 1 Youtube Channel  (Read 426 times)

Offline ThisismEE

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dota 1 Youtube Channel
« on: November 07, 2021, 17:17 »
Hello guys!

I'm one week old in Eurobattlenet and let me tell you what a great platform this is!

Thank you so much for allowing us to play both map versions and other custom games!

I just wanted to introduce myself and share my work with you all.

My name is Abuser, i am a romanian gamer, playing dota since a couple of years now, during the pandemic i came up with the idea to start filming myself while playing Dota 1 and thus , the channel "Back to Dota" was born.

I played many versions on , , and now on Eurobattlenet.

I also live stream almost daily, in both english and romanian, depending on how many people from  different parts of the world are watching.

I have people watching the channel from Australia, some Indonesia, some USA, Europe, South America and so on.

It would make me very happy if you would come by and take a look, see what i've been working on, help me get better, as a player and youtube creator  ^-^

I am very interactive with my audience so any questions on live chat will be answered in a few seconds!

If you like what you see then help me grow further more with a Like and a possible Subscribe to the channel! :peace:

You can find the link to my channel below:

]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuHUMojFC1wAeawAzGt9bpQ]

I played many versions on , , and now on Eurobattlenet.

I also live stream almost daily, in both english and romanian, depending on how many people from  different parts of the world are watching.

I have people watching the channel from Australia, some Indonesia, some USA, Europe, South America and so on.

It would make me very happy if you would come by and take a look, see what i've been working on, help me get better, as a player and youtube creator  ^-^

I am very interactive with my audience so any questions on live chat will be answered in a few seconds!

If you like what you see then help me grow further more with a Like and a possible Subscribe to the channel! :peace:

You can find the link to my channel below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuHUMojFC1wAeawAzGt9bpQ

I wish you all the best and thank you for taking the time to read this post !!

Best regards,

Abuser
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 18:18 by 4K »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota 1 Youtube Channel
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 18:19 »
Welcome mate.
goodbye.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
Re: Dota 1 Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 16:59 »
Like & sub.  :y:
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”