Author Topic: extensive flame and votekick abuse  (Read 322 times)

Offline Keka

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
extensive flame and votekick abuse
« on: October 18, 2021, 22:36 »
1.) Saiya-jin
2.) bemyguest - rule breaker
3.) https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6423020

4.) started to repeat always the same and i ignored him, after i ignored him, he started to flame me on wisp... got only one screenshot tho...

32:36   beMYGUEST   [Allies]   !votekick sai

funny thing we were winning until he started to go on our nerves, talk nonsenses, he even flamed kazotura in lobby chat, guy has some brain issues and frustrations... he has a problem with everybody, thats the screenshot after just one flame, couldnt take more coz i was playing, but he was reapeating him self with

''kopile, livaj jebem ti mater'' - bastard, leave, i fuck ur mother ...

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: extensive flame and votekick abuse
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 00:19 »
!Banned 4 days + 2 warn points due to family related flame second time.