• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req
« on: October 11, 2021, 15:50 »
1: Your NickName?
New_Age

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
_deynro_ and PUDDLE^

3: What rule did he/they break?
votekick  without reason and lying to others for vk me

4: When was the Rule Broken?

_deynro_   [Allies]   he is anti play for sure
49:02   MEU[0V0]   [Allies]   he could be save warlock with uult
49:04   _deynro_   [All]   kick
49:06   _deynro_   [All]   anti-play
49:07   -thelegend-   [Allies]   no
49:09   _deynro_   [All]   he mark me in teamfights
49:09   -thelegend-   [All]   no
49:10   KingOfTheNorth   [Allies]   !yes

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
ive been fighting with them,i have defend with them ,but those 2 was always alones and farming only. Vk without reason

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6421525

Online Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 16:41 »
You are joking, right?, even a chicken could tell that the votekick is justified, min 50 with kunkka hero 0-12-1 ... srsly? Maybe if you weren't busy spamming me on whisper with flames.
18:54   _deynro_   [Allies]   and this retarded kunkka
18:58   _deynro_   [Allies]   whispers me with falme
18:59   _deynro_   [Allies]   flame
19:01   _deynro_   [Allies]   fuck off tard
19:03   _deynro_   [Allies]   stop whispering me
19:08   _deynro_   [Allies]   i dont care about you or your ego

Also, no one was lying, you were a burden and anti-teamplaying, the only one that ffed, the moment we kicked you, we won the game, let not forget that you marked me in teamfight and died cuz of you.
46:30      [All]   [HebelEBubelE]-Monster61- killed _deynro_
46:32   _deynro_   [Allies]   this guy
46:33   _deynro_   [Allies]   marked
46:33   _deynro_   [Allies]   me
46:35   _deynro_   [Allies]   you saw?
46:43   PUDDLE^   [Allies]   yap
After that, i was convinced and we decided to kick you, so i proposed it, they resonated with me
48:39   _deynro_   [Allies]   ca nwe kick kunkka
48:39   _deynro_   [Allies]   ?
48:42   MEU[0V0]   [Allies]   y
48:44   MEU[0V0]   [Allies]   plz
48:45   PUDDLE^   [Allies]   we can try
48:47   PUDDLE^   [Allies]   !votekick age

Thank god you are ,,retired", you would've murder ban requests with your mentality.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline ArkShu

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 18:27 »
kicking min 49 when game was finish in min 56 thats the vk with no reason.
if u all saw taht i was feed you chold kick long before .|You instigate them to vk ,i was defending the base ,i was helping the team.I didnt feed in purpose so were is the reason for Votekick 5 min before the game finish ?
Stop writing and let the Mods to theyr job.

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 19:58 »
kicking min 49 when game was finish in min 56 thats the vk with no reason.
if u all saw taht i was feed you chold kick long before .|You instigate them to vk ,i was defending the base ,i was helping the team.I didnt feed in purpose so were is the reason for Votekick 5 min before the game finish ?

How you helped team with 1 assist in 49min and with echo and bf, i really want to know the answer, soo curious.  :D

Offline ArkShu

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 21:12 »
helping the team dosent mean necessary assist... while the 2 pro of the team were farming alones when the oponents were pushing i was defending. Watch the replay before you speak.

Offline 4K

• The things we do best
  • Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Keep calm and don't be pushy.
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 22:04 »
Watch the replay before you speak.
Idk who will decide here too, mby all ur comments.

Really take some time to think about why you did what you did so you can begin to move on. Apologize and explain. If your decision hurt anyone else, the best thing you can do is apologize and explain. Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way.
Is it good to say sorry?  "I'm sorry" fixes everything right away, it might take a while for realize what you did

Offline 4K

• The things we do best
  • Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Keep calm and don't be pushy.
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 23:13 »
First of all, all broken the rules.

Next time there no team decision to kick if she/he wasn't feed or throw game or refusing to play, he just farmed much time in jungle - not allowed

Who voted  to kick will be warned, people voted kick abuse Bot failed since game started, Kunkka with Leoric 0 help in bot / 0 sup and late, And He tried to help in  3-4 fights and failed becouse they had BKBs.

@ArkShu (New_Age - Kunkka) warned for Avoid team fights/Farming 15mins without help team.

And don't farm about 12-18 around mins + play with team.

@tehnika8x8 Refund his PSRs please.
Really take some time to think about why you did what you did so you can begin to move on. Apologize and explain. If your decision hurt anyone else, the best thing you can do is apologize and explain. Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way.
Is it good to say sorry?  "I'm sorry" fixes everything right away, it might take a while for realize what you did

Offline tehnika8x8

• Techies R.I.P
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2021, 15:02 »
@4K !done