Author Topic: Staff Complaint against Shark4K  (Read 482 times)

Offline Brandy

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Brandy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Staff Complaint against Shark4K
« on: September 27, 2021, 17:14 »
What is our purpose while playing the game? I'll answer, enjoy, have a good time. So what do you do if someone provokes you and ruins your game? You report the situation to the admins and get them punished. So what's going on on this server? The man is ruining all your games without even getting punished. What shall we do, shall we sit and watch? Let's watch it for you, I guess. I request that your decision be re-examined for fairness. This penalty is not only valid for this situation, it should also be shown as an example for other penalties.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6418934

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,200588.0.html
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:48 by 4K »

Offline Brandy

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Brandy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Staff Complaint against Shark4K
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 17:46 »
@4K  Dear Head B^U Moderator....

I watched the replay of the match, which is your duty, in detail for you. You obviously didn't watch....

00:11   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   middle (ye he typed mid, I didnt see....)
02:05   Brandy   [Allies]   huskar
02:07   Brandy   [Allies]   go top plesae
02:10   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   no
02:11   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   i wont
02:14   Brandy   [Allies]   go top
02:20   Brandy   [Allies]   dont be pussy (Is that bannable, I think not in game rules)
02:23   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   i wont

02:28   Bja   [Allies]   G TOP
02:29   Bja   [Allies]   HUSKAR

02:39   maceo_plex   [Allies]   i will be woods
02:39   maceo_plex   [Allies]   lvl 3
02:41   maceo_plex   [Allies]   so change
02:42   maceo_plex   [Allies]   please  (he talking about huskar)

IN game min 03:02  Phonix gang mid with teleport, LOOOK This huskar what he did it. He bodyblocked me 3 times. To let them kill me....... (IN GAME RULES WHAT IS THAT ???? @4K ) OO soory you didnt whatch replay right is he your best friend or something ??? Anyway he could kill double them but he didnt atack him, why?
 IN min 6:06 phonix gang again he died, and buyback for what ???? (he dont want to win game just toxic....)
 In min 6:46 phonix gang again ı died huskar full hp ? dont atack them just walking another way. Watching ???
In min 9:00 ı bought midas and let him mid, going naturals....
In min 10:42 My networth was best in the game, ı wanted to stack big camps natural. He stealed my camps with last it. In 10:57 ı wanted to stack big camps he is blocking to dont spawn to new camp. WTF is that provoking ? you think not..... he used him ulti for steal my camp but did not succeed. (because low)
12:17 he provoking again, he came my camp and steal last hit in natural camp...
bla bla.....
17:30   maceo_plex   [Allies]   husk
17:32   maceo_plex   [Allies]   can you start
17:33   maceo_plex   [Allies]   playing       
17:34   maceo_plex   [Allies]   please
17:38   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   -mute 2
17:39   maceo_plex   [Allies]   dont be a fucking retard
17:43   maceo_plex   [Allies]   lets kick that retard
( Its them decision of him play)

26:03   maceo_plex   [Allies]   >> AlexSunDar (Huskar) has a > Life Break - Level 1
26:03   maceo_plex   [Allies]   >> AlexSunDar (Huskar) has a > Life Break - Level 1
26:23   maceo_plex   [Allies]   1 idiot will fuck your game
26:25   maceo_plex   [Allies]   !ff
26:27   maceo_plex   [Allies]   !gg

28:32   Brandy   [Allies]   !ff
28:32      [All]   [Brandy] voted to forfeit [4/5 Sentinel]

and eventually I teleported away because it collapsed in 2 lanes and the opposing team killed us in the base. (3 minutes)  YOU THİNK İN THAT CASE I AM WRONG HA ??? FOR REFUSING TO PLAY ??? @4K  HEAD B^U MODERATOR ?
see
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,200589.0.html

Dear @iErnesto94 @jeandarc @ksv @cen
I'm doing your moderator's job right now. In this case, there are two possibilities. Either your officer does not watch the replays, or he favors his friend and makes unfair decisions. I hereby request you to take the necessary action.

Game replay
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6418934

My forum ban req;
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,200588.0.html
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:49 by 4K »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Staff Complaint against Shark4K
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 08:46 »
Dear Brandy First of all I fixed Subject of your request, better get a knife and kill me lol, mby you could find relax when kill me.

I know my duties maybe you don't know what u saying, hard hate campaign + anger lolz

As EX Moderator must know to deal with players / experience level and etiquette/stylish / handle players to better Even IN-Game Or in Forum, He went in mid lane first, not staying in mid like new player on LA

I watched the replay of the match, which is your duty, in detail for you. You obviously didn't watch....
(IN GAME RULES WHAT IS THAT ???? @4K ) OO soory you didnt whatch replay right is he your best friend or something
'm doing your moderator's job right now. In this case, there are two possibilities. Either your officer does not watch the replays, or he favors his friend and makes unfair decisions. I hereby request you to take the necessary action.
I'm doing your moderator's job right now. In this case, there are two possibilities. Either your officer does not watch the replays, or he favors his friend and makes unfair decisions. I hereby request you to take the necessary action.
any words in anything, the words is free and easy ^^

Let's go back to Table of sanctions (1st time for game runining 2 days / 1 warn for 1st time)

alexsundar !banned 3 days / 2 warns for game ruining.
Refusing to play + throw the game.

You said bad words on me and disrespecting, I said everything I had to say, so I leave this complaint to the administrator for decide.

Edit:

I really don't get it, if you ask 100 people in lagabuse they will all know that I am a midlane player. This man is a completely troubled individual. You said that he should be punished for 4 days, but you closed the issue without penalty. Then why is the server not developing? The game averages over 1600 psr. minute 18. You stated that the man I wrote deserved the IP penalty, but the man ruined our game for 18 minutes. You have imposed a sanction by proving that the man wrote to me as a private message. This is exactly what I want to say. I don't know what language the man said to me. I ignored the man. I fully object to this decision.

You need to check replay full, and I demand that the decision be duly implemented. If you are going to make a decision by not punishing like this, what the man said is true.
After you saw my reply in your ban request, you sent a message to me and after a hour or more, then reported me not a patient person, when I read a message and give a answer + you didn't wait to see my decide.

this means you aren't good person and not serious who don't follow you, Attack and hate him without any reason.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 09:37 by 4K »
goodbye.