Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BAN Req
« on: September 27, 2021, 01:08 »
1: Your NickName?
Brandy

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
alexsundar

3: What rule did he/they break?
insulting / game ruining / intentional feeding /Provoking / Sabotaging Teammates /Refusing to play

4: When was the Rule Broken?
Game started ı said mid, he didnt let me mid, he came mid. from the beginning of the game he had behaviors that proveked me. After that in min 3 enemy gang mid he blocked 2 times me to die. After that he died and buybacked. Than ı let mid him after ı bought midas. ı went to jungle than he didnt let me he stealed my jungle with last hits. Than ı would the stack big camps, he blocked again my camps. He also provoked my all game. He ruined his game with my teammates. It made us lose the game. His aim throughout the whole game was to completely ruin the game.
  After ı said i will report you and I will make you punish in forum and he said. I have alot of accounts. 5 minutes to open a new account.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

How will the server come to a better place in such cases as long as there are such people ?. Is that easy like that. I speak as a retired moderator. I want him to receive the harshest punishment. I don't know how to trust whom, but a user shouldn't be this comfortable.

@iErnesto94 Dear admin, can you check him all accounts ? His 4. fault in 5 monts

Everybody know me,  I don't talk bad about anyone, and I'm known for being friendly.

I will follow up on this issue.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6418934
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 01:10 by Brandy »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN Req
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 10:59 »
He blocked you one time, he went first in mid lane, why you keep stay in mid lane idk..

00:11   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   middle
02:05   Brandy   [Allies]   huskar
02:07   Brandy   [Allies]   go top plesae
02:10   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   no
02:11   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   i wont
02:14   Brandy   [Allies]   go top
02:20   Brandy   [Allies]   dont be pussy
02:23   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   i wont
18:31   Brandy   [Allies]   i will banhim dont woory
18:47   Brandy   [Allies]   he deserve ip ban

He deserves 4 days ban or more but not harshest punishment, only in table of sanction, after check his accounts by @iErnesto94

22:20   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   mrs bre
22:22   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   siptaru
22:23   AlexSunDar   [Allies]   raspali

need a translation if anyone could help me in translation please PM me - thanks

!pending
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 12:51 by 4K »
goodbye.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN Req
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 22:53 »
Via pm you said that everyone knows you are mid player. Thats no reason to ban someone. You either stay mid 2v1 or you leave. It has happened to everyone but fortunately it happens way less often these days.

Regarding him ruining the game: You demanded that I check the full replay. As an ex-mod you should know that you need to post exact times. Then the request will be solved, if he broke the rules he will be banned and if you want he can be checked for ban evading after that.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
goodbye.