Author Topic: expertnoob  (Read 458 times)

Offline maniek

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: _maniek_
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
expertnoob
« on: September 26, 2021, 20:14 »
Hello.
I believe that the situation with not respecting people who are friends of admins has gone far too far. My previous request for votekicking for no reason, of course, after a complain board, was considered a ground for a ban that was to be resolved at a later time, which did not take place, I did not say so. I have made a new ban req application, this time 1 warn point for game ruining. Having statistics of 10; 1; 4, a person who has 1; 5; 0 does everything to make my game difficult, and consequently to lose, gets 1 warn point. Then what is this section for?

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,200575.0.html

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: expertnoob
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 09:22 »
Who started first provoke with him and provoked ur team all

Spoiler for Hiden:
24:31   _maniek_   [Allies]   !votekick po3
24:31      [All]   [_maniek_] voted to kick [PO3KA3] [1/6]
24:31      [All]   RULE: !votekick command may only be used against game ruiners (intentional feed, obstructing gameplay..). Vote accordingly.
24:31      [All]   Type !yes to vote.
24:34   _maniek_   [Allies]   such a nab

26:46   _maniek_   [Allies]   can u stop feed
27:02   nevermore13   [Allies]   0-4 1-4 2-4
27:37   _maniek_   [Allies]   whole map is warded
27:47   _maniek_   [Allies]   ur feeding and i msut buy wards for u ?

29:00   _maniek_   [Allies]   i will not win this 5v1
29:08   _maniek_   [All]   i hope u finish fast
29:18   _maniek_   [All]   this team is total 0

35:09   _maniek_   [All]   this team
35:15   _maniek_   [All]   is just christ lowest noobs ever
35:54   _maniek_   [All]   for 20 min im trying to tell them to come with me to deward even when i buy wards

I believe that the situation with not respecting people who are friends of admins has gone far too far
@maniek
Don't say words are wrong, cuz you're not honest, on hope don't repeat saying on an admin wrong or lying to high admins.

If I ask now you how u sure or have any proof? you will give me any answer like you are right.

He was warding and playing well, after your words + just dying him and ur team

I will ban him just 1 day ban for ignore others and ruined in mid.

We are small community,  when admin ban soemone with low durations depending on rule break.

+ He don't make you lose, team without bkb vs many/hard stuns, results will be = lose

Just enjoy in your games and avoid any player you don't like, like po3ka3 by kicking or swap him/her vs you.

goodbye.