Author Topic: 7.00 era!  (Read 23038 times)

Offline cahorec

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 7.00 era!
« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2021, 21:11 »

Well first of all, you don't even know who i am so calling me a noob is a bit hush, but hardly expect anything from noob player himself, like the only reason you ever got into 1700 is that all good players already left, dude keep telling yourself you are good or whatever.
And yes, clearly most of top 30 are v6 players so that just supports my statement, when you look on that list of "top 30 players".
And obviously you still don't get anything, noone ever doubted that more games are played on v6, cen gave us statistics which are like 60% v6 and 40% v7 ( + / - )
on hosted games.

And you still didn't answer my question, which i wonder why.
How can it be 60% v6 and 40% v7? Is statistic supposed to be 60 games for game1 and 40 games for game2? Fake statistic really. Current statistic is 20 games per day for v7 and 70 games for v6.
20% for v7,
10% for draws and
70% for v6

What benefits will be for this platform with removal of DotA_Allstars_6? On daily basis DotA_Allstars_7 have average less than 24 games, with draws that number is less than 20 games and less than 1 game per hour. DotA_Allstars_6 average number of the games is 76, removing draw results gives daily around 70 games, 3 games every hour. 1 new game will start every 20 minutes.
This is clear case and example, some of forum users wants badly to promote other platforms and the best way to do it is to suppress active league. Keep promoting other platforms, that won't help you to mask reality. Forcing unpopular map such as DotA_Allstars_7 leads to abyss.

5vs5 DotA Ladder

07-12-2021
v7:v6
21:77

06-12-2021
26:74

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2021, 22:36 »
Absolutely. Join and teach us. I might even meet one of you ''pros'' ingame, and see what you are worth of :). At talking, so far you are all 10/10.
Please show me skilllllllll

Oh, come on! Again you are running into this, like 2 years ago, while i was still playing dota here;
Anytime me or my friends joined games against you, we were only making fun of your misplays and outplayed you like every time, while also roasting you in the chat eventually;
Those were fun streams for sure
We lost maybe 2 games out of 30, by occasion, yet, they were full of golden outplays and fun moments, sponsored by your gameplay, sir;

Can you misters stop getting this epic argue into skill comparison, there is a clearly big skill gap between some players, and you personally, sir, are not on higher part of this gap;

If you find yourself fun to play v6 map - then defend your fun! It is understandable and cool, everybody has own preferences!
But, please, do not go into the area you are not aware of - skill and knowledge about the game, because obviously you lack of this, compared to some participants of this thread;
While just defending the ability to play specific version or the map is fine itself, and it may lead somewhere;
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: December 09, 2021, 07:11 »
"Anytime me and my friends" !!!!!
Yep, don't compare randomly made up teams, of players who play casually vs a 5 stack players, who play together often. The result will be obvious.

On the other hand, whenever I saw v7 players join v6 games ALONE, they didn't play too good neither ;)

Secondly, 2 years ago I wasn't playing, so you might mistake me for sby else.

Thirdly: "while i was still playing dota here; "
 you don't play around here anymore, which further aproves my statement, that hardcore forum users, are barely if ever, play on this server anymore.Trully we should listen to inactive players like you right?

I never said I'm pro, and I trully would like you to join our games, and show us REAL SKILL.
There is only 1 player currently, who is joining v6 games, and its super fun to watch him playing, even if I loose: Borilla.
I have respect for him, just by watching him I learn new tricks.

Probably there are more good players like him, but they simply don't join games to show us (noobs) how to play.
So A) either you are inactive.  or B) You never showed any real skill, so I didn't notice. So you play like dogshit.

GO and play, and make impression on me. So I can BOW TO YOUR MIGHTY skill.
Talks won't impress me mr.deeer. Talks are for kids.

For the second part ( defending my map preference).
I wrote it down 100 times here, but seemingly you didn't read them.
In short version: v7 is a cheap copy of dota2, UI and terrain changes are the most bothering. And since I hate to vomit, I don't play it.
So for me personally, v6 is fun to play, v7 is not.
If you don't agree with me no problem, go play v7. But can you at least let players v6 play their map as well? And don't force your preference on ours?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 07:19 by Corristo »

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: December 09, 2021, 10:17 »
You definitely did not read my post carefully

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: December 09, 2021, 10:52 »
borilla
is it April 1st?
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2021, 13:33 »
What a lovely dick-measuring contest, guess I should participate as well.

@AntlermanXXL I'd still wreck yo ass in a 1v1!

Spoiler for Hiden:
For real though, just grow a spine, get out of your comfort zone, and play v7, come on...

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2021, 14:16 »
@AntlermanXXL I'd still wreck yo ass in a 1v1!

You actually did, afaik, our 1v1s score in like 2015 was 1:2, your lead :-D

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2021, 18:39 »
Man duno why you put my name in it SARIH or who ever you are but the fact that like i said so many times
knowning the place you are standing giving me a pleasure to not answear your stupid jokes
about 1 april or some other crap , btw im known player on bot maps so im fine about your puting players on loser stage for not using v7

Offline cahorec

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2021, 20:14 »
is it April 1st?
Its not. 1 game v7 per hour and 3 games v6 per hour is huge difference. twrpgv0.58e_eng.w3x, Farm TD 0.2 EN B..., Naruto Legend v1..., Marvel_TD_1.3.w3x, BraveHeroDefence..., Darky0.46.w3x and other maps could be more popular maps compared to v7.

Well first of all, you don't even know who i am so calling me a noob is a bit hush, but hardly expect anything from noob player himself, like the only reason you ever got into 1700 is that all good players already left, dude keep telling yourself you are good or whatever.
And yes, clearly most of top 30 are v6 players so that just supports my statement, when you look on that list of "top 30 players".
And obviously you still don't get anything, noone ever doubted that more games are played on v6, cen gave us statistics which are like 60% v6 and 40% v7 ( + / - )
on hosted games.

And you still didn't answer my question, which i wonder why.
How can it be 60% v6 and 40% v7? Is statistic supposed to be 60 games for game1 and 40 games for game2? Fake statistic really. Current statistic is 20 games per day for v7 and 70 games for v6.
20% for v7,
10% for draws and
70% for v6

What benefits will be for this platform with removal of DotA_Allstars_6? On daily basis DotA_Allstars_7 have average less than 24 games, with draws that number is less than 20 games and less than 1 game per hour. DotA_Allstars_6 average number of the games is 76, removing draw results gives daily around 70 games, 3 games every hour. 1 new game will start every 20 minutes.
This is clear case and example, some of forum users wants badly to promote other platforms and the best way to do it is to suppress active league. Keep promoting other platforms, that won't help you to mask reality. Forcing unpopular map such as DotA_Allstars_7 leads to abyss.

5vs5 DotA Ladder

07-12-2021
21:77

06-12-2021
26:74

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: December 09, 2021, 20:58 »
Wow, statistics experts in the thread. Let me give you my statistics: 90%+ of players on this platform are bad, so no wonder they choose v6. Good players were slowly moving to another platform which is taboo here and it has at least 2x more v7 games than here all combined. We had statistics from cen with number of games which said like 40%-60% now its maybe 30% 70%. We can ofc interpret it as wow v6 becoming more popular, people want it. Or we can interpret it that good players are leaving and low players staying

Offline bewater

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: December 09, 2021, 21:07 »
Be water my friend

Offline cahorec

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2021, 22:23 »
Wow, stop insulting 90% of players on this platform. Who is good and who is not is just your and opinion of few individuals. The good players had left this platform 10 years ago with official release of Dota2, and everyone who self-proclaimed as good or pro player after that period is just another low who wants to raise on forums. Nothing spectacular and nothing relevant, completely irrelevant persons.
Why is another platform relevant to this topic subject? And why don't you people go to play on platform with 2x more games and players? What is the point to stay here under given circumstances, instead behaving dramatic and request nonsense things is pointless. You and few other folks can ofc interpret it as however you want, but the facts will never be changed. DotA_Allstars_7 was never widely accepted and never popular on this platform. With less than 30% of dota ladder games it is pain in the eyes to see this map as part of such a nice league. And stop talking about statistics, you are wrong. It is near 100 games daily and barely 20 v7 games on that statistic, 10 games goes to draws and 70 to the most popular map, DotA_Allstars_6. Here you go again on 09-12-2021 is 21:70 v7:v6.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: December 12, 2021, 23:01 »
Im not insulting, im stating a fact. And my opinion is that the players here didnt become better in these years, its the average player became worse. Maybe you just want to play your afk jungle leoric while drinking beer and eating chips after day of work but some people want to play normal games. If the admins listened to people like you we would still be playing dota 6.73 or something because why update, if you want to play dota 2 then go dota 2. Also it seems nobody has anything to say about 6.88 and 6.9 being same copies of dota 2. Thats really hypocritic, you say 7.00 is dota 2 but 6.9 is the same dota 2 just 1 version before. Talents are dota 2 features, hurricane pike, octarine core, lotus orb are dota 2 items. Bounty rune is dota 2 power up. But i bet you didnt know about it because you never played dota 2. Maybe for you its unknown but all maps by dracolich (after 6.73) are following dota 2 updates (wait, oh shi....). And as i said if the admins gave you a choice between 6.89 and 6.90 you would keep playing 6.89 and saying that 6.90 is cheap copy of dota 2 and not popular on this platoform the same way as you do now. You are just making excuses thats all. Where i agree with antivaxxers, i mean v6 players is that there should be only 1 map. Having 2 maps with same ladder is stupid and should be fixed asap. So make it either v6 or v7 already

Offline cahorec

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: December 13, 2021, 01:26 »
This is only yours and opinion of few individuals in this topic. Its pointless and stupid to say how all the players became worst compared to past. With DotA_Allstars_6.9, player focus is mainly on the game, before that focus is on everything and not on the game, all the problems possible to happen in the game, that was older maps. How often do you see these problems lately? I bet you always get Leoric and Naix in the jungle for a very long time, this is not common on 6.9 map. Are you sure this is the case of mentioned map or it is the case related with the map you represent in this topic? All the games hosted on v6 map are usually normal and not many complain, all the players who complain about maps are DotA_Allstars_7 players. Why are they complaining? Because on this platform DotA_Allstars_7 map is not popular and in team #1 are 5 good players and in another are 5 bad players and this is now supposed to be problem globally for all players? Please stop going off subject in question, this topic is about advertising unpopular map and extreme approach about popular map removal only because DotA_Allstars_7 does not have players and nothing more. Not a single valid point for this action. We do not talk about Dota2 and Dota2 features, these features had been used for other similar maps, older and much before in Dota1.
Always stupid excuses must be to compare how desperate DotA_Allstars_7 players are. Your next idea is off subject comparison of Dota game and vaccines, normal games DotA_Allstars_6 and the games on DotA_Allstars_7 with less popularity, random skill rating and obviously more toxic environment. Only 1 map is present on ladder, all of the best players play DotA_Allstars_6, approximately 70-80% of the cookie belongs to DotA_Allstars_6. The most probably half of the games on this platform goes to DotA_Allstars_6. What is going to happen after DotA_Allstars_6 removal, it takes half of the games on this platform? DotA_Allstars_7 takes 5% or so max. For 2 years DotA_Allstars_7 never moved forward & the map popularity has not been changed, this map takes small piece of the cookie, so small to be taken as primary solution. The best solution for all is to be like it is now or removal of DotA_Allstars_7 can bring all the things to normal.
I don't know if you knew, but you can actually host v7, and play it.
I don't see your problem. What's stopping you from playing v7?
You are speaking, like I'm the reason you can't host and play v7 lol.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: December 13, 2021, 06:28 »
Classic antivaxxer "arguments". I say v6 is bugged and here are the bugs:

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=190370.15

+ there is rare bug with spectre crashing game.

What is your excuse for playing dota with bugs?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 06:37 by luke »