Author Topic: 7.00 era!  (Read 23000 times)

Offline euyk

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 7.00 era!
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2021, 22:22 »
And you still don't get it... not suprized.

Well first of all, stop saying "majority" since you are the only one contributing at this topic from all v6 players, so for me it looks like most people just don't care.
To be honest, today i wittnesed that when there were 2 lobbies hosted v6 and v7, people accualy moved to v7 from v6 lobby.. and i was like "the fuck is happening"

But still point is i don't care if someone remove v6 or v7 i said that once already, it's not up to me or anyone to decide but Cen and he did so..
Main problem here was accualy to unite community and make ranked system somewhat competitive, like whatever, noone will probably convince you to play v7.
Just by my curiosity, how many times have you played v7?
I don't care if it looks like dota2 or dota1, game is way more balanced.

They don't care about the forum talks, that's true. But the majority of the games are hosted on v6. And almost all of 1600+ 1700+ games are hosted on v6.
I've never personally seen any 1700+ game hosted on v7. So you can play on with nubs like yourself. fine by me.

The majority of the top 30 players on the ladder are also v6 players.
But keep telling lies, someone might actually believe you.

Marvin, at this point, you made a clown out of yourself so many times, that I don't even care of what you say. its mostly senseless crap anyway.

Well first of all, you don't even know who i am so calling me a noob is a bit hush, but hardly expect anything from noob player himself, like the only reason you ever got into 1700 is that all good players already left, dude keep telling yourself you are good or whatever.
And yes, clearly most of top 30 are v6 players so that just supports my statement, when you look on that list of "top 30 players".
And obviously you still don't get anything, noone ever doubted that more games are played on v6, cen gave us statistics which are like 60% v6 and 40% v7 ( + / - )
on hosted games.

And you still didn't answer my question, which i wonder why.

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2021, 23:54 »
@Corristo can i join those pro v6 1700+ games, since tooshade is kicking me all the time, i think im not worthy, i really want to experience as same as you do.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2021, 06:57 »
What? I'm not even hosting anymore...
Don't dream things not true please.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2021, 07:26 »
I wonder how many of these forum hussars are actually playing the game. They seem to be active only on forum. I don't think I've seen many of you in 1700+ games (which are only hosted on v6).
Beside Alexsundar, I don't even think I can name any of you xD
You guys are as hidden/inactive in games, as active you are on forum.

I wonder why we even take into account opinions coming from players, who either play with nubs in v7, or rarely play at all lol.

To answer you questions, i played v7 like 10 times, and I was disgusted by it every single time. Players hiding in jungle, until they have their items, teamplay isn't a thing among those players.

I would never trade a good v6 1700+ games for those type of games. Its utter disgrace to see where these games devolved.

Just yesterday we played multiple 1650+ 1700+ games, where the good feeling of teamgames are still present. Damn, I will miss those when v6 will be gone (if).

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2021, 10:06 »
I wonder how many of these forum hussars are actually playing the game. They seem to be active only on forum. I don't think I've seen many of you in 1700+ games (which are only hosted on v6).

I wonder why we even take into account opinions coming from players, who either play with nubs in v7, or rarely play at all lol.

To answer you questions, i played v7 like 10 times, and I was disgusted by it every single time. Players hiding in jungle, until they have their items, teamplay isn't a thing among those players.

I would never trade a good v6 1700+ games for those type of games. Its utter disgrace to see where these games devolved.

Just yesterday we played multiple 1650+ 1700+ games, where the good feeling of teamgames are still present. Damn, I will miss those when v6 will be gone (if).

How about you take a look at what a normal game looks like here:

It would be great if you could stop trying to mislead anyone here that your 1600 lagabuse games are anything else but total horseshit because you all fucking suck.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2021, 10:09 »
Right, I thought we are talking about THIS server, not games from other platforms.
Should I link you professional (meaning real PAID PROS) games of dota2 matches too or what?

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2021, 13:12 »
What? I'm not even hosting anymore...
Don't dream things not true please.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6431148
Lobby log 8min you checked my ping then kicked me, so ez.
Im everything but not a liar.

Offline euyk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2021, 14:21 »

Can you send a link of those "good" games ? I wanna see it myself, cuz all my experience from v6 are just jungle players, who dont care about teamfights or anything.
Stop lying, you can read changelog to realize in v7 you will get less gold/xp from wood, so people tend to let their carry farm while they ganging and such.
Depends on game and players ofc.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2021, 15:08 »

Can you send a link of those "good" games ? I wanna see it myself, cuz all my experience from v6 are just jungle players, who dont care about teamfights or anything.
Stop lying, you can read changelog to realize in v7 you will get less gold/xp from wood, so people tend to let their carry farm while they ganging and such.

Sure, here you go: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6432024

I entered a v7 lobby today, because a player whisped to plz join it. When I saw they are all 1450-1500 players , I left instantly. xD
Typical v7 lobby.

Offline bewater

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2021, 15:13 »
You sir are in denial, and ur missing out becouse of that.We all played 6.90 for a long time and got used to every little detail.Then the new map came and suddenly you feelt like a begginer and it didnt feelt plesant as 6.90 at all.The difference is we endured those 2 weeks outside of the comfort zone, and now enjoy a far better version of the game.Its never to late to wake up and stop being a doughnout.Keeping the 6.90 is ruining the server on the long run, becouse its not allowing new players to come, people wanna go foward not backwards.In the past year or so i had around 20 players asking to come here, that are more then decent compared to the average player on lagabuse, but when they hear the state they just give up, and those few that came played a few games and deleted it.Let the server move foward, and you host your self 6.90 custom games if that is what you really want.
Be water my friend

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2021, 15:46 »
You sir are in denial, and ur missing out becouse of that.We all played 6.90 for a long time and got used to every little detail.Then the new map came and suddenly you feelt like a begginer and it didnt feelt plesant as 6.90 at all.The difference is we endured those 2 weeks outside of the comfort zone, and now enjoy a far better version of the game.Its never to late to wake up and stop being a doughnout.Keeping the 6.90 is ruining the server on the long run, becouse its not allowing new players to come, people wanna go foward not backwards.In the past year or so i had around 20 players asking to come here, that are more then decent compared to the average player on lagabuse, but when they hear the state they just give up, and those few that came played a few games and deleted it.Let the server move foward, and you host your self 6.90 custom games if that is what you really want.

Hmm, I don't know if you knew, but you can actually host v7, and play it.
I don't see your problem. What's stopping you from playing v7?
You are speaking, like I'm the reason you can't host and play v7 lol.

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2021, 16:32 »
I can't tell anymore, is our hero deliberately missing the point or what's actually going on?

@Happy.. please enlighten me

Offline euyk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2021, 16:35 »

Sure, here you go: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6432024

I entered a v7 lobby today, because a player whisped to plz join it. When I saw they are all 1450-1500 players , I left instantly. xD
Typical v7 lobby.

So i humbly watched the replay...
Do you have more of those, i've never laughed this much in my life, real clown fiesta.
Lovec sniper 2 minutes hugging mid tower with 100hp, then send courier to finish his aquila ring and after that hes going back to base without boots to refill hp.
Medusa first item midas, then maelstorm > perseverance > mask.. result 1k hp 30 minutes in game.
Viperchoko as a legend diving and feeding
Meanwhile borila afk mid and luna trying to farm vs nessaj and doctor bot lane his aghanim which he finished at 35 minutes or so usefull once per 140 seconds (it didn't even have any impact on game)

Looks like very good game what so ever, i might accualy come to play v6 to take some of your precious psr, since you keep saying 1700+++ games :D

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2021, 16:41 »
Absolutely. Join and teach us. I might even meet one of you ''pros'' ingame, and see what you are worth of :). At talking, so far you are all 10/10.
Please show me skilllllllll

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2021, 18:41 »

I played v6 few times and difference is huge. Ofc you cant judge from just few games but when you join 1600+ pro game (KEKW) you dont expect that everybody will farm 50+ min and then stronger leorics will win. Though the same difference i felt when played on some platform starting with R lately too, even if they were noobs they were teleporting to help and putin wards (!!!!).

We all played 6.90 for a long time and got used to every little detail.Then the new map came and suddenly you feelt like a begginer and it didnt feelt plesant as 6.90 at all.

Agree, 7.00 was very confusing when i first tried it and i didnt want to play it too at first, so i understand these v6 fans. Idk how to explain the difference, its not new terrain, items and UI, there is something else, as invoker would say "something illusive". First game i was basically afk reading items. After 3-4 games i understood how to play it and since v7 demands more active gameplay it met my playstyle ideally. That might be a problem for them because all who supported v6 in this thread are 50 min leoric jungle farmers.

few that came played a few games and deleted it
Yes i see people coming from time to time, they make 30 0 ask why there are no games and why lagabuse players still so low and leave. Generally having 2 different maps with same ladder is stupid, i think either v6 or v7 should be removed asap.

So i humbly watched the replay...
Do you have more of those, i've never laughed this much in my life, real clown fiesta.
Lovec sniper 2 minutes hugging mid tower with 100hp, then send courier to finish his aquila ring and after that hes going back to base without boots to refill hp.
Medusa first item midas, then maelstorm > perseverance > mask.. result 1k hp 30 minutes in game.
Viperchoko as a legend diving and feeding
Meanwhile borila afk mid and luna trying to farm vs nessaj and doctor bot lane his aghanim which he finished at 35 minutes or so usefull once per 140 seconds (it didn't even have any impact on game)

Why ruin their imaginary world, i bet if they never met a good player (well for this server even average player is good, its like mma fighter will come to kindergarten to fight kids). I already explained these people enjoy playing with beer in 1 hand and chips in other hand, they dont need decent gameplay, they enjoy by winning psr and farming stats from noobs. Why else would they pick same heroes and farm jungle 50 min other than eating chips and watching youtube while doing it. They dont want v7 because its different, scary and they wont feel as pros anymore. Its just another segment of players, you would call them casuals. You will never convince mario player to switch to dark souls