Author Topic: 7.00 era!  (Read 22999 times)

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 7.00 era!
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2021, 23:09 »
All good players are on DotA_Allstars_6 and it should stay like it is now.
looks like there some rune called Delusion Rune in v6?
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2021, 23:15 »
What I mean is DotA_Allstars_7 players are not top players anymore and there are barely over 10 games daily played.
What I mean is DotA_Allstars_7 players are not top players anymore and there are barely over 10 games daily played.

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2021, 23:25 »
Do we, DotA_Allstars_6 complain for having 2 maps available in the same league?

This topic is a joke? Isn't it? Go remove this scum DotA_Allstars_7.

@cahorec

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2021, 23:31 »
Tbh i dont understand these v6 fans. There are people who enjoy the classic dota by icefrog and they play 6.73d. There are people who enjoy the new map by dracolich which is being developed most actively. Both side have some arguments. But v6 is just same "cheap dota 2 copy" as v7 but outdated and with known bugs. And all who want to keep it didnt provide a single argument against updating to v7 beside "i dont like it, cheap copy of dota 2 reeeeeeeeeeeee". Biggest mistake of lagabuse administration here was to let 2 maps and let people choose version instead of just upgrading it. I remember there were same situations in past too after each major upgrade. How come nobody creates topics demanding to return 6.8x version or something or some other version before they added legi or talents? Aren't talents a new feature from DOTA 2? What is so special in v7 beside letting 2 versions and giving people choice? Or maybe those who want to keep v6 started with this version, so its the only 1 they know that would make sense. But i had impression that most players here are old, so its really a mystery

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2021, 00:26 »
Yet another prospective candidate for a Mensa membership

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2021, 11:01 »
How come nobody creates topics demanding to return 6.8x version or something or some other version before they added legi or talents?
I still think it would be very fun to play very old patch like 1.24e and 6.72c dota map with some certain ppl
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2021, 07:52 »
Tbh i dont understand these v6 fans. There are people who enjoy the classic dota by icefrog and they play 6.73d. There are people who enjoy the new map by dracolich which is being developed most actively. Both side have some arguments. But v6 is just same "cheap dota 2 copy" as v7 but outdated and with known bugs. And all who want to keep it didnt provide a single argument against updating to v7 beside "i dont like it, cheap copy of dota 2 reeeeeeeeeeeee". Biggest mistake of lagabuse administration here was to let 2 maps and let people choose version instead of just upgrading it. I remember there were same situations in past too after each major upgrade. How come nobody creates topics demanding to return 6.8x version or something or some other version before they added legi or talents? Aren't talents a new feature from DOTA 2? What is so special in v7 beside letting 2 versions and giving people choice? Or maybe those who want to keep v6 started with this version, so its the only 1 they know that would make sense. But i had impression that most players here are old, so its really a mystery

Dude wtf are you talking about? Just because v6 has talents imported, it resembles dota2 as much as v7???? this is what you want to say? LOOOOL. either you are blind or ignorant.

Let me tell you something: i wasn't playing dota1 for like 2-3 years.
When I came back to this server, I was surprised by the changes v6 (back then the newest) had.
BUT: I could still recognize the map, and found my way quick. The few changes it had (talents, new items, and a few hero changes), I could learn within hours!

Now take a look at v7... It resembles dota2 up to 99%. EVERYTHING drakolich did, was to copy dota2. He turned a dota1 map, into dota2.
The difference jump between v6 and v7 is huge.

If I would meet v7 when I came back, I wouldn't even recognize dota1 anymore, and probably would just delete war3 as it is right away, simply because I would rather play dota2 on better graphics, rather than this abomination.

V7 is the perfect example of what happens, when you give a map to a person, who doesn't ask or doesn't care about players feedbacks, and has no original ideas, so he copy his homework.

And again, if you prefer v7, I don't mind really. Go and play it. But let the MAJORITY of this server play what they prefer, instead FORCING this pile of crap on to them.Unless you want a big ammount of active players leave this server.

Offline euyk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2021, 13:05 »
Someone is slowly missing the plot here.
Instead of giving some constructive solution, you are threatening with leaving.
Let me tell you something, MAJORITY of players don't care.
Some will leave for sure, but 10% out of 100 active people, no idea how will server run after that.
You can join your friend tooshade in leaving i'm sure flood of tears will drop.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2021, 15:22 »
Someone is slowly missing the plot here.
Instead of giving some constructive solution, you are threatening with leaving.
Let me tell you something, MAJORITY of players don't care.
Some will leave for sure, but 10% out of 100 active people, no idea how will server run after that.
You can join your friend tooshade in leaving i'm sure flood of tears will drop.

Your numbers are fairy tale numbers. Just check the played games and see how many v6 games are hosted, and how many v7. you will be surprised to see how inactivee v7 is.

Secondly, I'm not threatening anyone lol. I will simply leave, and that's a fact.

I gave feedback to drakolich, and he simply didn't care.

A viable solution would be to find a mapmaker/map editor, who is willing to edit v6, since rollbacks for v7, even partial rollbacks, won't happen, simply because drakolich refuse to.

So what other solution you have in mind? nothing? oh yes, remove v6 which the majority on this server prefers. Really funny how you talk about constructive feedback and solutions, but your solution is the unconditional remove of a map. Nazi style.

Offline euyk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2021, 17:05 »
And you still don't get it... not suprized.

Well first of all, stop saying "majority" since you are the only one contributing at this topic from all v6 players, so for me it looks like most people just don't care.
To be honest, today i wittnesed that when there were 2 lobbies hosted v6 and v7, people accualy moved to v7 from v6 lobby.. and i was like "the fuck is happening"

But still point is i don't care if someone remove v6 or v7 i said that once already, it's not up to me or anyone to decide but Cen and he did so..
Main problem here was accualy to unite community and make ranked system somewhat competitive, like whatever, noone will probably convince you to play v7.
Just by my curiosity, how many times have you played v7?
I don't care if it looks like dota2 or dota1, game is way more balanced.

Offline MarvinJunior

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2021, 17:11 »
stop with the d2 comparisons, its not even close to d2

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2021, 18:35 »
And you still don't get it... not suprized.

Well first of all, stop saying "majority" since you are the only one contributing at this topic from all v6 players, so for me it looks like most people just don't care.
To be honest, today i wittnesed that when there were 2 lobbies hosted v6 and v7, people accualy moved to v7 from v6 lobby.. and i was like "the fuck is happening"

But still point is i don't care if someone remove v6 or v7 i said that once already, it's not up to me or anyone to decide but Cen and he did so..
Main problem here was accualy to unite community and make ranked system somewhat competitive, like whatever, noone will probably convince you to play v7.
Just by my curiosity, how many times have you played v7?
I don't care if it looks like dota2 or dota1, game is way more balanced.

They don't care about the forum talks, that's true. But the majority of the games are hosted on v6. And almost all of 1600+ 1700+ games are hosted on v6.
I've never personally seen any 1700+ game hosted on v7. So you can play on with nubs like yourself. fine by me.

The majority of the top 30 players on the ladder are also v6 players.
But keep telling lies, someone might actually believe you.

Marvin, at this point, you made a clown out of yourself so many times, that I don't even care of what you say. its mostly senseless crap anyway.

Offline MarvinJunior

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2021, 18:38 »
why do you keep bringing up d2, you clearly never played the game

@Corristo

Offline cahorec

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2021, 19:57 »
The only way for DotA_Allstars_7 players to be in top again is removal of all DotA_Allstars_6 players. Dota 2 map is already widely used in another league with millions of players so is there any point to go with low version of Dota 2 for low budget pc holders? Better solution is to give a try to Legion TD or similar map instead. No point to push not so popular cheap copy of Dota2.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2021, 22:18 »
If i don't like the map its dota 2, if i like the map its not dota 2 LOOOOOOOL. Talents are dota 2 its fact deal with it. v6 terrain changes are dota 2 deal with it. Hurricane pike is dota 2 deal with it. Octarine core is dota 2 deal with it. So funny how people hate dota 2 but protect v6 which is based on dota 2. Did you even play dota 2 at all? Rly funny these people. Have no idea about subject and argue. The only not dota 2 version is 6.73d and they are still upgrading it to add dota 2 items. So evil dota 2 is everywhere fuuck. Dota always had terrain changes and major changes but first time i see kids crying reeeee, dota 2 having no idea that ALL changes after v6.73d come from dota 2. I bet its that UI  thing with heroes is confusing them and makes them thing its dota 2 Lul