Author Topic: 7.00 era!  (Read 23039 times)

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 7.00 era!
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2021, 21:54 »
35 days for 6.9 termination :)

Offline AlexSunDar

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: AlexSunDar
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2021, 22:44 »
Countdown has @begin  :like a boss:

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2021, 12:13 »
Ah, Lagabuse. One of few places in the world where refusing to evolve is considered a legit option.

Grow a set and play the new map, for fuck sake.

If you wouldn't refuse to evolve, as you say, you would be playing DOTA 2 by now.
But you are still stuck on low graphics v7.

35 Days to remove v6.
What v7 players thinks will happen: finally they can fill their empty lobbies, and prove how good v7 is to v6 players finally!!!!

What actually will happen: v6 players stop playing on this server, and v7 players will still wait to fill their empty lobbies...

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2021, 12:50 »
Ah, Lagabuse. One of few places in the world where refusing to evolve is considered a legit option.

If you wouldn't refuse to evolve, as you say, you would be playing DOTA 2 by now.

35 Days to remove v6.
What v7 players thinks will happen: finally they can fill their empty lobbies, and prove how good v7 is to v6 players finally!!!!

What actually will happen: v6 players stop playing on this server, and v7 players will still wait to fill their empty lobbies...

actually i have seen that people dont care which map it is, like they join v6 and next game they join v7 and opposite, i noticed that, there is only small group of v6 warriors which i dont care will they leave or stay. if we get raise of 30% players that we will be enough.
btw i wanted to experience that v6 feeling once again and i played most boring game in my life
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6429938 (me chen)
short story: everyone wood and thats it.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2021, 13:47 »

35 Days to remove v6.

actually i have seen that people dont care which map it is, like they join v6 and next game they join v7 and opposite, i noticed that, there is only small group of v6 warriors which i dont care will they leave or stay. if we get raise of 30% players that we will be enough.
btw i wanted to experience that v6 feeling once again and i played most boring game in my life
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6429938 (me chen)
short story: everyone wood and thats it.

Well, maybe you are right, and players will go over to v7.
But as I asked around among the players, 90% of them will just stop playing once v6 is removed. Of course there will be exceptions.

But I noticed the opposite of what you are saying , and statistics prove me right.
There are 3 games of v6 hosted for 1 v7 at the same time.
And I can see only around like 10 of v7 ''warriors'' (as you say), who are lobbying for v7, and want to remove v6 at all cost.

The minority here are you and alike my friend.
No offense or anything, you can play whatever you want, I'm just against forcing everyone on this server to play what YOU want, and not what WE want.See the difference?

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2021, 14:13 »
Quote from: Corristo
Sir, I want to point 2 things out:

1- The reason you don't like v7 versions are obviously because of the UI change not because of the other game-related updates (as you once mentioned stuff like new items or new heroes etc).

And I find it completely normal (its not like im judging) but you insist on telling people v6 is classic whereas v7 is dota2. And this is exactly why you get criticized, because both of them are updated and are directly related to DotA2.

2- Another thing about the server or dota2, already many players left long ago due to whatever reason they had. Players kept decreasing but these current players (maybe 99%) are old remaining players from before and the reason they play is not only because of v6 dota or v7 dota but one of the reasons is 'platform'.

XPAM platform compared to others feels good and better (at least for me). The ones who wanted to play v7 already went to RGC and are playing but the reason they come to play here time to time is different, its not related to map at least.

So I wouldn't argue over something which is OBVIOUSLY based on preferences and I would suggest you to not argue over preferences but simply point out that you just dont like the whatever change and that is the reason you dislike, no need to say any other thing imo.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2021, 15:11 »
they play is not only because of v6 dota or v7 dota but one of the reasons is 'platform'.

Agree. I don't even think that people who only play v6 will leave. More likely they will start playing v7 with pepe face

Ofc saying that v7 is dota 2 and v6 is classic just because of UI change is the most stupid thing i ever heard here. If we wont count the 3-4 braindeads most players seem to play v6 only because they see it hosted. There aren't many games and eventually you have to choose to play v6 or not play,  play v6 with your stack or play v7 with randoms or play v6 or play vs timurka

Offline AlexSunDar

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: AlexSunDar
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2021, 17:14 »
I personally more prefer team balancing on eurobattle.net than on rgc.
Especially now when "@TooShade 99-1 balance" is disabled :boy:
On rgc theres no balance required to start, you could play game against 5 player from the top 20 players (which is not rarely) cause they are playing together, they would tear you apart in first 15 min and gg.

Talking about 7.00 UI, you gona get used to it.
You could adjust brightness at settings, so it wont be annoying when you transferring from 6.9 to 7.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2021, 17:20 »
Your brain is unbalanced, not games mr IssueBrainDar. @AlexSunDar
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2021, 17:54 »
Quote from: Corristo
Sir, I want to point 2 things out:

1- The reason you don't like v7 versions are obviously because of the UI change not because of the other game-related updates (as you once mentioned stuff like new items or new heroes etc).

And I find it completely normal (its not like im judging) but you insist on telling people v6 is classic whereas v7 is dota2. And this is exactly why you get criticized, because both of them are updated and are directly related to DotA2.

2- Another thing about the server or dota2, already many players left long ago due to whatever reason they had. Players kept decreasing but these current players (maybe 99%) are old remaining players from before and the reason they play is not only because of v6 dota or v7 dota but one of the reasons is 'platform'.

XPAM platform compared to others feels good and better (at least for me). The ones who wanted to play v7 already went to RGC and are playing but the reason they come to play here time to time is different, its not related to map at least.

So I wouldn't argue over something which is OBVIOUSLY based on preferences and I would suggest you to not argue over preferences but simply point out that you just dont like the whatever change and that is the reason you dislike, no need to say any other thing imo.

I totally agree with you, and you see things clear. I hate the v7 UI, and the v7 terrain changes.
But I welcome the hero updates, new heroes and new items.
I never said anything else, just my opinion. And I strongly oppose removing v6 , simply because the majority of players on this server prefer that, over v7.

God sees my soul, If I would have the time to do the changes to improove v6, and fix it's bugs, I would do it myself. (since I was working on the map Lords of Europe before, I have some experience in mapmaking).

This is why I suggested to not change the map and the UI as drasticaly as drakolich did, but to keep it closer to v6, all the while importing the rest. But no, he had to copy everything from dota2, for which I don't see big difference inbetween them.
This is what ruined the classic feeling of dota1.Most players see dota2, with old graphics, and nothing else.
But again, if some players prefer that, I don't blame them, and I dont criticize anyone. But when these players DEMAND the removal of v6, just so they fill their empty lobbies, this is what triggers me.

That's all, thank for your civilized comment, not like 99% of the wanna-be funny boyz this forum has.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 17:56 by Corristo »

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2021, 18:32 »
The mayority of the players v7 , and y god they
know who are they are whisping or asking to
join their game
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6428448
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6428451
sorry but i will skip those game with
Matafull
Pumpash
Elwar
Dobrsilna
Rather i will play on v6 then joining on stacked game
with those clowns
Find decent one and iwill join
Tell me if im not wrong

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2021, 18:36 »
If im wrong ^^

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2021, 10:31 »

This is fair, and the argument would make sense if I still played Dota, but I don't. Quit quite a while ago.

I won't question why you guys are here and not on D2, most common cases are PC's being unable to meet D2 requirements or being unwilling to adjust to the major graphic differences between D1 and D2, but you're here for a reason. So yea, sure, you can stick to the same version for God knows how long and wait for people to switch to a different platform cause of inevitable boredom.

Or, maybe, just maybe, you could try playing v7 and then provide a constructive feedback on what should be changed and adjusted. Cause that's pretty much how things should work between game devs and players.

You have people who are actually willing to stay and keep working / improving D1, don't take it for granted, cause I can assure you it won't last forever.

Offline Hamza

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2021, 15:59 »
More likely they will start playing v7 with pepe face
That exactly what happens to me when i find no v7 games, and im forced to play v6
Jimmy retiring from being admin is the only good thing happened with v7.
That guy was a lunatic abuser with skizofrenia. banning players left and right for no fucking reason. Thx God he is gone and won't abuse players anymore.

Offline cahorec

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2021, 15:20 »
This topic is a joke? Isn't it? Go remove this scum DotA_Allstars_7.
Can't you see there are barely 5 games per page?
Can't you see from 3 games 1 must be marked in blue color (remake)? Barely 1 from 5 games are DotA_Allstars_7 played games, and there is no enough players to play that shit to be part of such a fine league which dota.eurobattle is.
All these desperate DotA_Allstars_7 players should move on, nothing is left for you to do soo go play with Teletubbies toys or something like that.

Dota 2 map is available for free on Steam, all you have to do is to install Dota 2 like every normal thinking player who evolved enough to play the game worth of effort.

Do we, DotA_Allstars_6 complain for having 2 maps available in the same league? No we are not because you are just a few folks who can't even start a new game if previous of DotA_Allstars_7 map is not being finished yet. Sad but true...
Another solution, all of you DotA_Allstars_7 map players are used to other platforms, have you considered to stay there? Have you seen DotA_Allstars_6 players talking about other platforms? Nope!
What is next, the map can change and the most of DotA_Allstars_6 players will simply move on and stop playing dota or gather once per week to play private non-ranked games, while you DotA_Allstars_7 players are going to slowly die with not more than 2 or 3 additional games on daily basis for some time, and after that there will be no games to start at all.

My kindly proposal and the best final solution is, let DotA_Allstars_6 to be the only official ranked map on dota.eurobattle and give opportunity to DotA_Allstars_7 players and their community to have their private ranked league like it was in past SS or IHRL. What I mean is DotA_Allstars_7 players are not top players anymore and there are barely over 10 games daily played. All good players are on DotA_Allstars_6 and it should stay like it is now.

My kind regards to all players, accept it or move on, this is reality  :)