Author Topic: 7.00 era!  (Read 22966 times)

Offline Confused-o_O-

• Server Account: Confused-o_O-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 7.00 era!
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2021, 14:36 »
But nobody is holding you back from playing v7. What is your problem then?
Why does it bother you, if some players want to play v6?
I really don't understand.

What you really want, is to FORCE everyone to play ONLY v7, because you can't fill your lobbies.

Imagine if you would HAVE to buy youtube premium, just because youtube WANTS it, regardless of what you want.
Pathetic players.

A viable solution would be, to find a mapmaker, who can actually improove/fix the problems of v6. And keep up the improovements. Like bringing in new heroes, but without forcing the v7 shits down on players throats.
Too bad there is no alternative to these mad russkies, and only they are working on dota1.

Well, why you accept v6.9 as "dota 1" when you have that extra tp slot, talents, bounty (this all things are from d2, why you didnt complain when we swap from v6.84 to v6.9)
Answer is because terrain has a slight change, but changing terrain exists like forever, look old dota maps and v6 and you will see difference. So basicly only reason you dont want to play v7 because terrain changed more radicaly so from my point of view, 1 changement is all it takes you make so drama about this 2 versions.

are you serious or just talking out of your ass? Most of what you just wrote is wrong, inaccurate, or misleading. Go check how the map looked and what was changed or added. And check maps way before 6.84 (when Roshan was near scourge middle tower), since you lack a clue how the map changed.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2021, 17:40 »
Lol grga. Just check again the changelog.
Deer, i guess you are talking about v7 players right? :)

I never said i was against improoving dota1. I always welcomed newer versions, even talents.it gave a new taste, and it was a good improovement.

BUT, over the years of changes to come to dota, v7 is the first time i complained. This is just too much dota2 in my opinion , and it destroyed the classical rustic feeling of dota1.

I respect your opinion if you prefer and want to play dota2 with low graphics of warcraft3 for whatever reason, instead of going to play proper dota2. I dont care.

I just ask you to respect what the majority wants on this server, and let us play v6.

It would be great to form a team with some mapmakers , and continue editing v6 as well.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 17:42 by Corristo »

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2021, 18:00 »
In my perspective, the solution of this is v6 being unranked.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline bookeyize

• Topic Author
  • Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2021, 18:25 »
 How you can't accept and understand there is no hope anymore for v6, I dont worry for ppl like Corristo they are noobs, but some1 like you should think better mister confused, 6.9 is to much bugged and unbalanced, full of useless heroes and manny bad things, you cant improve that... You cant make fucking granny to be young beauty girl.
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2021, 23:12 »
When you are drunk and high enough, you might smash a granny, same goes to playing v6.9

Offline Confused-o_O-

• Server Account: Confused-o_O-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2021, 00:02 »
How you can't accept and understand there is no hope anymore for v6, I dont worry for ppl like Corristo they are noobs, but some1 like you should think better mister confused, 6.9 is to much bugged and unbalanced, full of useless heroes and manny bad things, you cant improve that... You cant make fucking granny to be young beauty girl.

well, if you would look at my first post on this topic you would see that I do not put any hope into 6.9 and I do not mind letting it go since there is no future for that version. Unlike 6.83 that has a community backing it up.

Still, you should understand that not all people are choosing a game for balance or complexity, same as not all players are playing just for a win. There are many reasons at the same time that influence our decisions and to pick few logical ones and call them right or wrong is outdated as well. Humans are emotional and decisions are based on emotions, if we managed to connect them with logic it is good but not the main objective.

For example: in the 6.8 version, one of my favorite heroes was Tiny and I played him a lot. At 6.9 they changed only the model and I stopped playing that hero because it did not felt the same. You can not put value in this argument, but it is true nonetheless.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2021, 22:23 »
By the way, 6.74c was the map i loved and the map i consider as classic enough, oldschool map
Next maps were in somewhat mix between dota2 trends and dota1 classics, and then Icefrog finally released that completely ruined map with memory leak for Leoric

A wild deer appeared out of the sudden
yes, thats what I mean !
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2021, 22:59 »
As always no arguments except "i dont like new map because i think its not real dota"

Assuming 6.9 is real dota

Players: "Someone, please update 6.9 map"
Dracolich: *updates*
Players: "NOOOO, not real dota"

A wild deer appeared out of the season and told the truth

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2021, 02:57 »
Inside everything I see a lot of "Jeff Bezos" here, kek
Spoiler for inside:

Offline No_LiFeR_xD

• http://prntscr.com/nhg4l6
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: No_LiFeR_xD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2021, 15:39 »
Something is totally off yes, it says @No_LiFeR_xD is at 11

@MarvinJunior Road to #1
If you give God the glory, He will give you the victory.
If you give me Invoker I will bring you victory.

http://prntscr.com/nhg4l6

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2021, 16:33 »
It is entirely possible we could axe v6 at the end of the year. People should start learning v7, it's really not that different..

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2021, 17:39 »
It is entirely possible we could axe v6 at the end of the year. People should start learning v7, it's really not that different..
Yeah after 20 games of v7 they won't look back

Offline No_LiFeR_xD

• http://prntscr.com/nhg4l6
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: No_LiFeR_xD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2021, 18:42 »

That will be good decision! @cen
Only reason why I play v6 is demolishing some players and it's bit statisfying for me acutally. :D  @God
If you give God the glory, He will give you the victory.
If you give me Invoker I will bring you victory.

http://prntscr.com/nhg4l6

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2021, 05:44 »

Great news! New era coming soon, i look forward to it.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2021, 07:30 »
Could be better if it was sooner, I just wanna play one game after work but I dont want to wait 30-40 minutes in lobby. Usually I end up with logging in waiting in lobby then leaving
cen update the map please