Author Topic: 7.00 era!  (Read 23004 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: 7.00 era!
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2021, 14:10 »
What im sure of is that 7.00 has higher requirements for skill because last hits and experience there matter much more. In 6.9 you can stay afk on lane and get not much less exp/gold than someone who is farming. Also bounties often force fights and lower gold in jungle discourages afk farming.

Now the problem is that the majority of players here dont want to become better, they want to play afk dota while drinking beer and eating chips. Ofc its much harder in 7.00.

Idk, i can give 1000 boring 6.9 games but 1000 boring 7.00 games too. Or quality 7.00 games:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6419274
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6419277

if I want to play cs go I will play valorant. Thats why I stick to cs1.1

Agree
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 14:14 by luke »

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2021, 14:47 »
How that games are excited to destroying enemy team hardly over letting any chances to comeback? Atleast enemy team gave more efforts at v7 games since games took more time

I don't agree with what you're saying
v7 they all play for late game.Finishing early in a balanced match is not an option on this map. (Bec def for late easier than v6)
So everyone take high gold per minute heroes for faster farm (they cant farm fast btw bec of low gold values)
+as a result, limited hero options and long gameplay get very boring
-------------------------------------------
v6 if you have early mid game heroes you can try to finish fast
example (balanced match)
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6419159

if you have late heroes you try to hold early mid game. (v6,v7)
((its not about effort or player types))

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2021, 15:19 »
since you guys reminded me;

I'll make my daily request - (not metal slug or RETOarch this time) Si?

Lets make a gatherment and play old patch with old map. AND have the fun once we had with sir GHOST Si?

ps. possible to play current map too but it requires gatherment again. Si?
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2021, 19:53 »
6.9 is just  missing some upg (add items /spells /heroes)and Fix  bugs and it could be fine for all sometimes i am playing 7 but if i want to play 7 i can play also dota2. Lovec

HAHAHAHAHAHA, MISSING SOME UPG, YOU REFUSE TO PLAY THE UPGRADED VERSION YOU DUMB RAT

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2021, 20:05 »
I see 2 type of players here:

1) Screeching v7 nazis, demanding the total remove of v6, so they can fill their empty lobbies.

2) v6 players, who mind their own fucking business, and having fun playing dota, without demanding anything from anyone.

Offline Confused-o_O-

• Server Account: Confused-o_O-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2021, 20:38 »
I am one of those who play only v6 and I do not mind if admins would decide to move to v7 only. I would not play v7 at this server, but the waiting time is getting too long for both versions so I believe that something should be done about it, otherwise you might lose players from both versions anyway.

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2021, 21:03 »
@MarvinJunior corristo and mordor are the same person, right? The resemblance is quite uncanny

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2021, 08:34 »
Happy, you must be that guy in the school, who is entertaining the lower grader girls with ''funny'' jokes right? :D
Imagine thinking being funny on dotka server 2021 :D
You fired your jokes, it was very funny much wow, big clap, you did what the country asked you to do. You really can't be any smarter now. I really mean it.
I mean, I'm seriously shocked by your sense of humor... I mean, I've never ever read anyone even approaching your intellect on any forum. Seriously! I'm not even being sarcastic!!!!
Please, if you have any more such good jokes, don't hesitate. The poor people of this forum (all 20 who are left), needs this kind of ''humor'' more than ever!
Come on Happy, but please, your next joke on me, be a really good one. OK?

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2021, 10:27 »
Happy, you must be that guy in the school, who is entertaining the lower grader girls with ''funny'' jokes right? :D
Imagine thinking being funny on dotka server 2021 :D
You fired your jokes, it was very funny much wow, big clap, you did what the country asked you to do. You really can't be any smarter now. I really mean it.
I mean, I'm seriously shocked by your sense of humor... I mean, I've never ever read anyone even approaching your intellect on any forum. Seriously! I'm not even being sarcastic!!!!
Please, if you have any more such good jokes, don't hesitate. The poor people of this forum (all 20 who are left), needs this kind of ''humor'' more than ever!
Come on Happy, but please, your next joke on me, be a really good one. OK?

Yes

Offline bookeyize

• Topic Author
  • Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2021, 11:10 »
Generally yes, verry nice conversation except for some ppl who are missing the point of view and main theme...
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2021, 12:12 »
I am one of those who play only v6 and I do not mind if admins would decide to move to v7 only. I would not play v7 at this server, but the waiting time is getting too long for both versions so I believe that something should be done about it, otherwise you might lose players from both versions anyway.
This one got a point.

Basically the simplest way to do is make the bot host just the latest version and automatically update it whenever a newer version comes out without asking random peasants if they like this update or not. Same like it goes on other prominent platforms. Same like it used to go here in the past.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2021, 13:13 »
But nobody is holding you back from playing v7. What is your problem then?
Why does it bother you, if some players want to play v6?
I really don't understand.

What you really want, is to FORCE everyone to play ONLY v7, because you can't fill your lobbies.

Imagine if you would HAVE to buy youtube premium, just because youtube WANTS it, regardless of what you want.
Pathetic players.

A viable solution would be, to find a mapmaker, who can actually improove/fix the problems of v6. And keep up the improovements. Like bringing in new heroes, but without forcing the v7 shits down on players throats.
Too bad there is no alternative to these mad russkies, and only they are working on dota1.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 13:15 by Corristo »

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2021, 13:23 »
By the way, 6.74c was the map i loved and the map i consider as classic enough, oldschool map
Next maps were in somewhat mix between dota2 trends and dota1 classics, and then Icefrog finally released that completely ruined map with memory leak for Leoric

A wild deer appeared out of the sudden
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2021, 13:47 »
But nobody is holding you back from playing v7. What is your problem then?
Why does it bother you, if some players want to play v6?
I really don't understand.

What you really want, is to FORCE everyone to play ONLY v7, because you can't fill your lobbies.

Imagine if you would HAVE to buy youtube premium, just because youtube WANTS it, regardless of what you want.
Pathetic players.

A viable solution would be, to find a mapmaker, who can actually improove/fix the problems of v6. And keep up the improovements. Like bringing in new heroes, but without forcing the v7 shits down on players throats.
Too bad there is no alternative to these mad russkies, and only they are working on dota1.

Well, why you accept v6.9 as "dota 1" when you have that extra tp slot, talents, bounty (this all things are from d2, why you didnt complain when we swap from v6.84 to v6.9)
Answer is because terrain has a slight change, but changing terrain exists like forever, look old dota maps and v6 and you will see difference. So basicly only reason you dont want to play v7 because terrain changed more radicaly so from my point of view, 1 changement is all it takes you make so drama about this 2 versions.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2021, 13:49 »
Well, why you accept v6.9 as "dota 1" when you have that extra tp slot, talents, bounty (this all things are from d2, why you didnt complain when we swap from v6.84 to v6.9)
Answer is because terrain has a slight change, but changing terrain exists like forever, look old dota maps and v6 and you will see difference. So basicly only reason you dont want to play v7 because terrain changed more radicaly so from my point of view, 1 changement is all it takes you make so drama about this 2 versions.
Some people just want environment to be comfortable with their low effort way of doing things
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH