Author Topic: 7.00 era!  (Read 22982 times)

Offline bookeyize

• Topic Author
  • Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
7.00 era!
« on: September 25, 2021, 23:15 »
is it possible,can we somehow fight to switch evry1 at 7.00 fuck the 6.9 allready the map is not worth at all,can this community somehow for the least time become better and do transition to new map!?
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 7.00 era!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 10:17 »
You have my full support, 6.90 sucks in so many ways, for instance couriers charged, wards charged, lot of bugs

Offline HowTo...

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 20:12 »
dunno why forcing ppl into that. You are free to play v7 only and let others to play v6 when preferred. The only reason I can see is that you are lacking ppl in your v7 as some portion sticks to v6, and therefore lobbies take longer to fill, especially in certain times of the day.
Well I can tell you for sure, that some ppl will leave if v7 is enforced, and Im one of them.

Offline euyk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 15:13 »
Hello,

To be honest, i don't believe you would or any of them, all of those 6,9 players would accualy become salty and then start playing new versions anyways.

At the beggining i didn't like 7.00 much,it's new, it's different, it's not bad, generally when i look back i wouldn't play 6.9 anymore i tried couple times and its just old, outdated, buged and such, there is always option to make 6.9 as a custom map and keep dota updated.
In Dota2 there are also people complaining about new patches but then they just move on and play it anyways. Just because here there is that option you can still play 6.9 people won't move on to new maps, accept it and they rather stay in something old and what they know.

Official site where you getting maps d1stats.ru when u visit the website there is saying... " Growing further. Play updated & improved DotA maps.
Make your choice and play the DotA we know and love. Leave the buggy, messy and outdated map by IceFrog behind. "

And it is so true, like anyways it is about everyones consideration, just something to think about.

Best reggards                PUDDLE

Offline F1AME-

• V.I.P
  • 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 !
  • Server Account: Flame-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Ayecodenews
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 16:00 »
is it possible,can we somehow fight to switch evry1 at 7.00 fuck the 6.9 allready the map is not worth at all,can this community somehow for the least time become better and do transition to new map!?
fucking didnt belive that rgc was better than lagabuse i play there for 1 month and it fucking is they stuck in time here like iccup but worst with that unbalanced map its same shit its boring now 6.9

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 17:39 »
Hello,

To be honest, i don't believe you would or any of them, all of those 6,9 players would accualy become salty and then start playing new versions anyways.

At the beggining i didn't like 7.00 much,it's new, it's different, it's not bad, generally when i look back i wouldn't play 6.9 anymore i tried couple times and its just old, outdated, buged and such, there is always option to make 6.9 as a custom map and keep dota updated.
In Dota2 there are also people complaining about new patches but then they just move on and play it anyways. Just because here there is that option you can still play 6.9 people won't move on to new maps, accept it and they rather stay in something old and what they know.

Official site where you getting maps d1stats.ru when u visit the website there is saying... " Growing further. Play updated & improved DotA maps.
Make your choice and play the DotA we know and love. Leave the buggy, messy and outdated map by IceFrog behind. "

And it is so true, like anyways it is about everyones consideration, just something to think about.

:y:
cen update the map please

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 18:01 »
The 'top 10' ladder literally never looked this bad, guess why is that? Lagabuse has reached its lowest point in history and it's all downhill from here on out babies
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 18:14 by Happy.. »

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2021, 18:11 »
Something is totally off yes, it says @No_LiFeR_xD is at 11

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2021, 21:21 »
everyone should be able to play the version they want,
I'll go play dota 2 instead of v7 its simple.
btw i check top 30 players
23-v6 player,7 version 7 player here your answer :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 21:24 by hsakuragi »

Offline bookeyize

• Topic Author
  • Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2021, 21:39 »
What top of 30 players "the top of actually what" I can tell you 1 thing every1 who decides to play only 6.9 is not good at dota and never was, I m telling you that with full rights since i ruined /destroyed evry single of them in that 6.9 games, good and better players made transition to 7.00...that is saying everything about this community, the problem is we need only 1 map so community actually should be one united thing, like this generally is not good.
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline bookeyize

• Topic Author
  • Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2021, 21:40 »
Well said.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 21:42 by bookeyize »

Offline hsakuragi

• çüknettin
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2021, 23:00 »
last time i looked i was immortal in dota 2 (1 years ago). Why i came here bec of i didnt like new patch i want to play old version you should understand that. Anyway, there are things that i want in the old version of course. Example spirit vessel,kaya as a item and visages bird too strong bla bla but I'm having more fun than the new version.
-bazarci-

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2021, 23:55 »
There was already statistics posted by cen that around 50% of games played are 6.9

Ofc i think that its stupid to stick to old bugged version. Idk why but same discussions was every time the map was updated. Funny how people used to say "nooo, we dont want 6.9, keep 6.83 etc) and now same people are saying this about 7.00 and 6.9. If you think 6.9 is not bugged then let me give you example:

Generally im sure that if there will be only new map we will see the same picture as always:

As about cryers, they will be always no matter what you do and which map set.

Speaking about statistics, whatit looks like now? @cen
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 23:59 by luke »

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2021, 05:29 »
Haha, lol you guys are crying because the majority of the players prefer to play v6, instead of that cheap copy of dota2(v7), and you can't find players to play with until like midnight lol.
Grow the fuck up and let everyone decide what they want to play.
Also, if you prefer v7 why don't you just move on even more, and play Dota2. Its much more better in every aspect, but you are still stuck here.
As someone mentioned before, a lot of players will simply stop playing here, and just move on to dota2, or stop playing at all.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 11:30 by Corristo »

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2021, 14:09 »
Deleted, if repeat again you will be banned a week.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 17:06 by 4K »