Show/hide more stats
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
br
« on: September 16, 2021, 15:02 »
1: Your NickName?
recpanickaterna

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
shirohige-, g.r.u.n.t, trafalgarl4w, tajpan, satir1989

3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruining / intentional feeding

4: When was the Rule Broken?
He didn't know how to play the lich, he couldn't even use the skills. Lich wrote that he can't play on chat either. We wanted to kick the player, team decision, but the opposing team didn't vote in the drop-down vote and continued to be fed via the lich. After 0-10-0, they tried to kick the player on votekick at 30 minutes.

autechre 0-10-0

12:12   autechre   [Allies]   cant manage it
12:13      [All]   [theunforgiv3n]lenvala killed G.R.U.N.T
12:15   autechre   [Allies]   i play dota 2

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Opposite team

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6416705

Offline Dark_Tauren

• Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: br
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 16:28 »
Dude, you can't start a votekick just because you died and he didn't use magic to save you or whatever. He played all the time and give his best at the moment. The host is there to determine eho can play. As far as I can see, he is not a noob at all (go to his nickname and check old games), the problem is that he is playing dota 2.
PS: When the game starts I dont give a fuc* who knows too play. When game starts its over...

I am G.R.U.N.T

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: br
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 21:01 »
!Denied

You could try to help him play instead of trying to kick him. This kind of behavior demotivates players who are either new to the game or noob. I would suggest you to not votekick anyone giving their best.