Author Topic: Ban Flamers  (Read 314 times)

Offline Imonrock

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: imonfire
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Flamers
« on: September 12, 2021, 16:08 »
1: Your NickName?
imonfire

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
mevzuderin-, Rohan, nodotanollfe

3: What rule did he/they break?
Family Related Flame/Religion Intolerance and Possible Ban Avoid by Rohan

4: When was the Rule Broken?
01:21    Rohan    [All]    OROSPU COCUGU (Son of a bitch)
01:23    Rohan    [All]    ANANIN AMINI SIKICEM (I will fuck your mother's pussy)
22:47    Rohan    [All]    this son of whore
33:48    noDOTAnoLlFE    [All]    anani sikersem keserim ( I will cut it out if i fuck your mom)
33:56    MevzuDerin-    [All]    allahını ananı sikeyim oruspu cocugu ( Fuck your mother and Allah you son of a bitch)

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
I assume one of the players was Turkishdelight where he also he flamed hard and did Religious Intolerance again

Spoiler for Hiden:
39:59    TurkishDelight    [Allies]    ananıın
40:00    TurkishDelight    [Allies]    amını
40:01    TurkishDelight    [Allies]    sikiyim (Fuck your mother's pussy)
40:01    TurkishDelight    [Allies]    emi
40:02    TurkishDelight    [Allies]    senin
40:03    TurkishDelight    [Allies]    orospu
40:04    TurkishDelight    [Allies]    cocugu (You son of a bitch)
43:04    TurkishDelight    [All]    KARINI ISKTIM(Fuck your wife)
43:17    TurkishDelight    [All]    Orospu cocugu(Son of a bitch)
43:26    TurkishDelight    [All]    ananın amını bi aglatırım (I will make your mother mothers pussy cry)
43:31    TurkishDelight    [All]    orospu cocugu (Son of a bitch)
43:42    TurkishDelight    [All]    orospnuun
43:43    TurkishDelight    [All]    evladı (Son of a bitch)
43:45    TurkishDelight    [All]    ananı siktim (Fuck your mother)
44:01    TurkishDelight    [All]    hadi s.git simdi allahını sikitigmin piçi (Now fuck off you fucking bastard which i fuck your Allah)

He got banned with Turkishdelight account 1 day ago and Rohan account got created in same day after he got autobanned, so he might likely ban avoiding with Rohan account

So he might be ban avoiding with other accounts as well since there are few notorious Tr players which flaming hard like that so it would be fine to inspect his accounts if that account is really belong to him

Link of Turkishdelight's game: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6415235

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6415685

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Flamers
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 00:15 »

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Flamers
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 15:09 »
Rohan most likely is @Thror  so he will be permanently removed from the server if that's the case. That was the last of his last chances. I will verify it and act accordingly.

Till then:
MevzuDerin- !banned 10days + 5x!warns (family related flame 4th time)
nodotanollfe !banned 1day + 1x!warn (family related flame)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 15:12 by iErnesto94 »