Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« on: August 27, 2021, 23:12 »
Many of my friends who gave up the game on eurobattle.net warned me that only acquaintances with admins count here and not much time had to pass for me to convince myself. I could at this point cite many posts in which a person with statistics 0;15 did not have the right to be votekicked because not everyone has to be pro. The explanation of 4k for which I could have been votekicked is simply irrational. I would like other admin to take care of this topic.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=200434.msg711296#msg711296

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 4k
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 11:45 »
Many of my friends who gave up the game on eurobattle.net warned me that only acquaintances with admins count here and not much time had to pass for me to convince myself
Here no one special member, as mod or head admin or admin of section, All admins are normal like member ^^

If caneee was abuser or wrong  he will receive harder punishment or hard warn.

I dont care what others are say and you say, I care how to apply right.

I would like other admin to take care of this topic.

I'll lock this topic for @iErnesto94 if he wanted to reply ^^.

I could at this point cite many posts in which a person with statistics 0;15 did not have the right to be votekicked because not everyone has to be pro

statistics is not matter.
if you low or bad gameplay and played well, I would've ban all vote kick you.

The explanation of 4k for which I could have been votekicked is simply irrational.
irrational is go as OffLaner to die without Mana Shield(always off) with full mana 4 times?

goodbye.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 4k
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 17:28 »
First of all ONLY players that game ruin intentionally can be votekicked.

The reason why? If we start kicking bad players where will the line stop? A 1600psr player sees a 1400 as a noob. The 1900 player sees the 1600 as a noob. Etc.
Sometimes a player will play really bad in our team, next time it will be on the side of the opponents.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 14:51 by iErnesto94 »