Author Topic: Unban req  (Read 269 times)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban req
« on: August 16, 2021, 14:15 »
1: NickName?
Corristo

2: Who banned you?
ExpertNoob

3: Why did you get banned?

Because this admin can't count to 2.
What second time votekick abuse are you talking about my friend?
It was clarified by Shark, that in the previous case, the player was lying, and the votekick was justified. You still banned banned me. You didn't watch the replay then, did you even watch it now?

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
Again, a player is afk-ing multiple times in INVI with bone ,staying invi even under tower, missing teamfights whole game, and feeding.
Also at gangs, this player stayed in INVI, instead of helping even just with hits.
What are we talknig about? It's not about kicking a nub, it's about kicking a player who refused to help!
What do we have votekick option for then, if not to kick players who ruin the game, and make his team loose? Seriously, re-think about removing this option totally.
Also, 7-8 players, who votekicked him (even sentinel!), see it was justified, but not this admin, who obviously is a beginner, and doesn't watch replays to make an objective judgement.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
A player was ruining the game, making his team loose. His team kicked him, and I get 4 days of ban, while all others get 1 (for the same vote LOL). It could be anyone else starting the votekick, we all voted to kick this game ruiner.

Please an independent admin review the replay.
Also please remove my warning from the previous ban (from which i was unbanned), since the player there lied, and the votekick was justified. Why are my warns still on?
Also, this isn't second time (and even for first, it's justified).

Lastly, please experienced admins, review Expertnoob rights of banning players, he is lacking serious objectivity, doesn't even watch replays (as prooved at my previous ban/unban case).

Thank you all and have a great day!

6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6408942

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban req
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 01:23 »
First of all, I did not reply to your first complaint about unban request and called other admins. Secondly, you should fix your language towards other people and state your complaint properly. Lastly, I don't think your first votekick was "justified", and your ban had been shortened. I will do the same as before and call other admins, but I watch all games that you have no right to accuse me of watching no games. You literally checked !f command and compared clinkz to turks by saying "not even turk and stupid". These words say a lot about your attitude.

@iErnesto94

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban req
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 05:12 »
We are not get paid from you or LagAbuse Founders for these words to players and admins, As  head admin I don't accept racisms and insults  I've understand your anger first time and passed your bahaviour this not means fine on racism

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,200300.0.html

and warned before for your attitude

You can't respect people and countries, doesn't even control yourself

when u come with apology then re-post unban request.

I saw replay was about remove ban, ExpertNoob just applying the rules, bone is provoking by game-play and low, you don't have rights to disrespect people.

You can host for yourself, To avoid such a player like Bone. by kicking or swapping vs You from ur host.

!denied

goodbye.