Author Topic: Complaint about ExpertNoob  (Read 574 times)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint about ExpertNoob
« on: July 29, 2021, 20:02 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
Corristo
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
ExpertNoob
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
Bad decisions/lack of work input/lack of objective decision making.
4) Forum link / Game link.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,200292.0.html

My opinion is, that this admin doesn't even watch the replays, to make an objective decision. There was this guy afk-ing multiple times, and missing teamfights multiple times. He had a votekick against him earlier, started by Redpanick, but not enough votes gained for it. He started playing a little, then went afk again. Missed teamfights, and died at ancient neutrals while afk. At his point i started a votekick because of this (at this point he had multiple afk moments already), and sentinel voted too. IT was a justifed votekick. Everyone agreed it was. So in this admin opinion (who wasn't in the game, and obviously didn't watch the replay), 7 players are wrong, and he is right.

So my question is: does Expertnoob even watches the replays or just banning players based on the request? If he watches, then he is incompetent to make such decisions.
Since when is votekicking a game ruiner (afk-er) is bannable?
What should we do? let him keep feeding and miss teamfights?

To sustain our votekick, we won the game after the votekick. That's for that.

Please an exerienced admin re-watch the replay, and overwrite the decision if he sees fit.

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about ExpertNoob
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 21:00 »
I speak as Redpanic because we have one forum account (its me). This is his defense for ban request:

"Yes i deserve ban because i didn't votekick him in first creep wave."
RedPanicKaterna
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 23:39 »
Kicking him for For a death and low IQ/skills player ^^, if I imagine there no command to votekick?

I agree you BS was busy from 24:00 to 31:00 or 32:00 around 9-10mins but mby was important smth in irl, yes he shouldn't do and not allowed, he refused to participate in battles and using spells

For next time report on you.
a) Votekick Abuse
          - The !votekick command should only be used against players who are ruining the game intentionally by feeding on purpose, exposing or destroying items, abusing bugs/cheating, obstructing allies etc.
          - Starting a votekick and voting !yes against an innocent player may lead to a ban.
          - Starting a votekick against yourself is allowed.
      Note: Sanctions only apply if the innocent player was votekicked.

So and so, Better work on yourself and be positive thinking with players/admins.

!reduced 1 or 2  days ban all voted

Added ban on birdbeyin in game AP +1 go all. Warn points: 2. Duration: 1 days.
Request: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,200292.0.html. Public description: Lying in Ban Request / AFKing.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 23:43 by 4K »
goodbye.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 14:12 »
Complaints board exists in order to correct mistakes, not to insult others.