Author Topic: ban request  (Read 216 times)

Offline JODA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: July 29, 2021, 15:09 »
1: Your NickName?
JODA
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
crackhe(badalandabad) same person
3: What rule did he/they break?
 family flame/national flame

4: When was the Rule Broken?
I started a lobby,he join and start flaming:
00:27    badalandabad    muahaha
00:28    badalandabad    bugarinot
02:26    badalandabad    so majka ti?
02:54    badalandabad    da i svrsham ednash na majka ti u usta
02:55    JODA    !open 6
02:55       Slot 6 opened
Transalation-To finish in your mom's mouth
I kicked him few times,because i dont want him in my lobby,he change his nick to crackhe and keep flaming.Keep it mind the timing.Right after hi join as crackhe he star flame,coz he already change his nick so i dont recognize him
04:30    crackhe    da i go zakopam na majka ti ednash
04:34    crackhe    bugarska
04:35    crackhe    xD
04:38    crackhe    muahahhahahaha
Translation-to fuck your Bulgarin mom onece

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
He claim I start flaming him at firs..no I kicked him and he start flaming me with 2 different accaunts.Naturally I answer him in kind(screenshot he post on his ban request)Check timing right after i made the lobby.I got ban despite that i didnt start it,i just answer him same way,so he deserve same

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6404034

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 18:10 »
Both badalandabad and crackhe accounts !Banned 2 days + 1 warn point due to family related flame.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 18:14 by ExpertNoob »