• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req
« on: July 27, 2021, 00:25 »
PhenomenalOne
sacoor  , radrad, tehnika8x8, _general_, KSV
Sacoor game ruin, sentinel team not wanting to kick ruiner
I dont care if we won the game, dude had with weaver 0-10-0 till min 39! Always solo, not wanting to come and help his team, and just feeding. We tryed several times to kick him, they didnt want to vote, that is bannable, right? Most important, KSV was in game, he know the rules, weaver by stats IS not a noob, just a solo player that doesnt care for anything. Regards
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6403657

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 10:55 »
Hello @phenomenalone

First of all if someone has a bad K/D ratio in the game that is not a reason for a votekick, after establishing the ground rule lets go on. First two or more times you initiated a votekick it was a clear abuse of the command, but as I was in the game and in a opposite team, I can`t have a insight of the game from your side, nor I can see weaver on my map, nor what is he doing, said that beside me in the game was tehnika8x8 too. Again lots of players get heated in the will for the win whitch makes em toxic don`t be one of them, just a advice. As for the rest to the B^U crew.
Lag Abuse

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 22:24 »
I agree you some players are low-skills but if we ban all lows then you will find no ppls in lobby

But like weaver missed all fights of team.

!banned for Avoiding team fights 2 days / 1 warns

dude had with weaver 0-10-0 till min 39! Always solo, not wanting to come and help his team, and just feeding. We tryed several times to kick him
Hard 4 stunners plus Nerub 3rd spell = 5 stunners ^^
I do understand your point but he wasn't feeding, I agree you weaver is bad skiller/IQ

An example you: with leoric 2 or 3 times with even aegis u can't reach to kill cuz you got full stuns :)

You can kick him from your games ^^.

KSV and others do not know weaver was doing in fog ^^

goodbye.