Author Topic: unban pls  (Read 477 times)

Offline ^yamateh^

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban pls
« on: July 26, 2021, 22:49 »
1.Name: Neji
2.People i was leave with acc neji the gril was standing next to me and bothering me so i got annoyed and leave,if can unban i wont anymore,thanks

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban pls
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 02:21 »
What about the other accounts?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=james-ford;tab=info;lpage=1;cpage=1
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=james.ford

You literally have a lot of rage quits with tons of accounts, everytime you fail / die, you leave. Now, you're trying to avoid by lying? Even a chicken can tell what's happening, hlarious! Mister, rott in ban.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline ^yamateh^

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 16:59 »
I have two twin brothers who are younger than me and we have been playing on this server for 10 years, maybe they just did shit these days so it turned out that way, I warn them that it doesn't happen anymore, I only played on one account and I said the reason , and you don't pretend to be very smart and play something here when you started playing yesterday and you're a nub, thanks

Offline ^yamateh^

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 17:01 »
and that we have three computers in the house

Offline Hamza

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 20:14 »
and you use the same forum account ?
Jimmy retiring from being admin is the only good thing happened with v7.
That guy was a lunatic abuser with skizofrenia. banning players left and right for no fucking reason. Thx God he is gone and won't abuse players anymore.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 20:45 »
@ksv

« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 10:14 by ksv »
goodbye.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 10:03 »
@^yamateh^ Which account belongs to you? to unban.
goodbye.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2021, 10:14 »
@ksv

Eaven 4. But rly hard to isolate 1 from another, becouse they are interchanging them. So they are banned all or none. I suggeset to the B&U crew to perma ban all the accounts beside 1 that he chouses. So every day all accounts will be banned except 1 ofc he folows the rules. Or just unban him, if the continue with the rule abusing lock ecc...
Lag Abuse