Author Topic: Tiny and Toss  (Read 231 times)

Offline NebuchadNezzar

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: nebchadnezzar
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tiny and Toss
« on: July 15, 2021, 02:40 »
1- my nick amr-muktedir

2- request for sejtura

3- ı ask kındly for mıd at early. but dont answered me and we fıght for mıd. he ruıned me. and tossed me to enemy mın 6.35

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6400865

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tiny and Toss
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 13:43 »
 Taken for  @ExpertNoob
goodbye.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tiny and Toss
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 23:57 »
This was nothing more than classic competition for mid. As i inspected the game, i can see that tiny went mid first, and you asked for mid after him. He refused to answer you, so you went mid with him too. You could easily stop all this happening by letting him mid. About him tossing you into the enemy, he might have actually tried to toss a creep since it was one time occurring.

07:16   Sejtura   [Allies]   i thought i toss creep

!Denied