Author Topic: Complaint about iernesto  (Read 552 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Complaint about iernesto
« on: July 11, 2021, 19:56 »
Reason: role removal.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,200215.msg710645/topicseen.html#new

I wrote some semi ironic comment which doesnt insult anyone, isnt provocation or spam. From the other side there is this "odmen" iernesto who keeps annoying me with same things from 3 years ago (where i flamed and got punished for it). I dont know if its plain jealousy or something else but as pointed out i see no rule break whatsoever. He also removed his classic "i was here before and will be after and you are sad flamer and did nothing" comment which he keeps posting in EVERY topic where we happen to be together.

As very well said by mr iernesto: yes, i flamed etc and as he likes to say "got demoted". So what is problem now? For me it seems like cop following ex thief from years ago. Can this guy leave me alone already?

Obviously i think that after i spent so much of my time and effort here i disagree about role loss, especially because of some random guy's projections. The way i see it, cen should decide and not some guy who is odmen for 6 months and now dangling with it like its something important

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about iernesto
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 14:16 »
ex yakuza confirmed?
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 15:27 »
Will investigate. Will let you know. Tilll the resolution to avoid spamm, the topic will saty locked.
Lag Abuse

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 23:43 »
@luke I do not like your signature, change it or I will ^^ You have time till my next log on.  :michael jackson:
Lag Abuse

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 02:26 »
Even though you were muted for a good reason I decided to give you a second chance, so I unmuted you and wrote a polite message.
That being proof that there is not something personal, you returned back to your recent behaviour. An honoured member should not go around and repeatedly say how the system doesn't work, only injustices occur here, and admins/mods favour their friends and punish all the rest.
As far as I know no proof was given that establishes your claims. Thus following this behavior without any proof, basically unjustified, shouldn't be under the honoured member signature.

Of course, this is my opinion and the other admins could correct this if I am on the wrong.
As you correctly said the last 4 years I have mentioned exactly three times your bad behavior as an argument that justice is served. More than three times I have mentioned my mistakes that lead to me being demoted and then me learning from my mistakes. I improved myself, waited 2 years and returned improved and eager to help. I never complained about injustices and how the system doesn't work.

If I misbehaved and got muted I wouldn't complain non stop about it even though I knew it was justified. I would improve and through my positive behavior try to prove that the situation should be altered as my behavior did.