Author Topic: You cant run from yourself  (Read 764 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
You cant run from yourself
« on: July 11, 2021, 02:47 »
Such a childish reaction. You were here longer than me but didnt even do 10% of what i did and now you rage like a child in sandbox.

No wonder all normal people are trying to keep away from this place, the old staff here was totally rotten staying here for years doing nothing. All to be promoted to "red admin" after 10 years, a position which means nothing.

You pretend to be angry at me but in reality you are angry on yourself only. Maybe its not my business but a friendly advice for you would be to take a break from dota.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: You cant run from yourself
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 03:18 »
at least 5 teams couldnt qualify to TI10 because of regional qualifiers and this dpc system

imagine having 30~ dpc points, not being able to attend 2nd dpc and you have 1st place at qualifiers

instead of complaining about stacking, Id complain about this

yeah, for sure its a reason to take a break at dota
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 12:46 »
at least 5 teams couldnt qualify to TI10 because of regional qualifiers and this dpc system

imagine having 30~ dpc points, not being able to attend 2nd dpc and you have 1st place at qualifiers

This is so true imagine being nigma or tundra.
Also my nick is not pink after many years
cen update the map please

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 13:31 »
and i am still KeMCek
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline lolonomo

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 13:55 »

I doubt some ppl even understand what you mean with this comment and will call you 'clowning' out there

Anyway i don't think stacking is biggest problem, stacking is muchly problem for who aims to being Top 5 at ladder but i didn't see much complains from top players who aims for high place in season, yet you can also reach Top 20 by actively playing and know the basics of the game

Some ppl might want to play decent game but its hard to play such games all time probably even in Dota 2, i will list some problems caused by map, server and users

1) Almost no improve despite playing lot for years
: There are many players which they almost didn't improve their gameplay despite playing atleast 4+ years

2) Picking same heroes: As i mentioned at 1., ppl keep to picking same hero pool and some ppl even pick only one hero with determination but yet they almost playing same quality after years

3) Making same item builds: Similar to 2., ppl making same items without thinking the sitation, for ex: Making linken despite there is almost no single targeted skill or enemy heroes which can be trouble

Also there are many APEM players who keeps to make lothar and linken almost all games which its not helping for team rather than reducing their death amount for stats

I don't think that builds are annoying but it kills teamplay because of selfish interests, also actually it can be easily to countered if ppl prefered to giving their gold sentry over death penalty and linken can be broken by such items as eul,medal etc. but i doubt anyone cares about that

4) Many people wants to one role 'Carry': The sense of good stat proves you are being 'Good' player, many players picking carry in AP/RD games and even they make carry items on such support heroes like Roof,Dazzle in AR/SD games

There are few players who plays support but in generally they regret to play support due teammates being rude or lack knowledge about being Carry, yet also some hosts are kicking them for being noob due having 4/7/17 stats, so this makes less likely to people picking other roles such as Support

5) Lack knowledge about roles: I know some players told team they played Support with making sy+loth on sf and venge but because of they put 2-3 wards on the game...

Being Support isn't just de/warding also by helping teammate to farm by letting lasthit and harrasing enemy heroes, gang other lanes, helping other lanes when they might be in danger, stacking nc and making useful items such as aura or active items which buffs or heal everyone, there are things also arguable but these are basic tips for playing Supportive

There are also other roles such Core, Tank,  Initiator, Jungler, Roamer etc. but i won't explain them since there are some players already playing these roles despite they aren't aware about it.

Also even if none buys ward at game, you can still give golds to wards despite being carry over giving death penalty which costs more gold and revive time so don't complain about team if you prefer to giving death penalty and insulting team over giving gold to wards (Especially note to a player)

6) Many Map Changes compare old IceFrog style: With talent system came, it became harder to comebacks at game for losing side since you can pick talents which much way useful over +2 level per stats for many heroes and became stonger and increasing difference between others, there wasn't much games ended in 15-20 mins on past till new system came, even in balanced +1700 psr games can be end up like 20-25 mins

I didn't write that to complain about new maps, but some players can't able to adapt new changes on map so that makes games harder to playing with some teammates, there were many players didn't want to play only 7.00 for map changed even much way compare other versions which it would be way harder to play with them if we had only 7.00

7) Low Communication: Many players can't talk or asking something without insulting or even flaming, i am asking you all who being toxic in games:

Does insulting or flaming on someone for being noob or didn't do things you wanted? Why you can't ask things firstly calm and being nice over such way? How it can be effective to insulting random ppl on internet which you will never likely to meet?

With that way you can't expect beginner players to become better at game and they won't even do things you wanted to ask, so stop being toxic and try to solve things being nice

8 ) Low Population at server: Because of the reasons in top i wrote, there are many people stop playing dota or in this server

So with having few players actively in playing server means, you will likely to see and play with some active users morely so you might likely friendly or enemy in terms with them

You can't make balance system properly with having low amount of players, game lobbies will take lot of time and if someone doesn't like a player or host it will take much way longer

Also i don't know if some ppl aware 6.9/7.0 lead some top players to leave server so some stackers with actively playing could able to being in Top 20 due there are less skilled players to compare them and some of them likely to lost interest for Top place in ladder

Anyway players should be also ask themselves for what they can do improve server over repeating same things i told in up or blaming and showing 'stacking' is the worse problem for server or there might be some players will likely too leave server not just for stacking

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 14:34 »
As I told you the first time that you flamed me.
I helped the server long before you came and I will continue to do so long after you are gone.