Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« on: June 17, 2021, 22:22 »
Only because im involed in this situation I want to to ask, why 1 guy always get unban when hes rude in every game, to every1? He put me as an example. To be clear, when im not banned I can play on multi accs. If I was banned and cr8 another its ban evading, this is what borilla aka devianart doing. This is the first rule broken. The second one is flamming every1 on server. He dont even say sorry and he get unban. He get ban on both accounts for flamming. He make req unban, even with no sorry, and ofc unban. When I get ban for using animals to talk some1, I get instant ban even if it was first time. Why he can talk dirty to every1 in this server and dont get any penalty?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,200090.0.html
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 22:26 by itsmanu »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 4k
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 00:09 »
Reporting flame that is not directed to Yourself is not allowed, only the person directly involved can request a Ban, but you have nice fun to reporting others and give a explain to banning

About evading ban he got warned for that, More thing his behaviour will lead him to out soon.

Only because im involed in this situation I want to to ask
Because you reported him and I banned him for his behaviour and create a unban request.

37:01    devianART    [Allies]    he got no blade mail
37:03    devianART    [Allies]    40 min
37:04    devianART    [Allies]    on spec

goodbye.