Author Topic: Unfair decision  (Read 293 times)

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unfair decision
« on: June 17, 2021, 15:29 »
1.borilla

3.the purpose of my unban req

4.i think this is madness banning me on a acount that was off while was doing absolutly nothing like i said before , several timining saying you are noob , and doing nothing is not banable like i know , but its better to belive on some irelevant random who is using multi acounts , provoking people and using votekick commands throw all game , guys this is unreal and unncessary , just look again on that game and seethe time when rob using flame to him , not me , the other thing that piss me off is that this manu who got several acounts like example ( manu , 1manu1 , 1manu9 , itsmanu you are comparing me with him , im your REGULAR PLAYER 9 YEARS IN A ROW HERE , 3 TIMES 1 , playing mostly every day and you belive to him by one req who is irelevant ... lets be honest this server is losing his valuable players time to time , and with that demand solution im sorry if im rude you leaving me no choise to me , so from your point i need to be off 5 days , its unfair , i dont need explanation just fast solution on borilla , let me acount devianart stay baned but for godsake unban borilla

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unfair decision
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 16:17 »
You said 9 years here you should know the rules than better me.

26:44    devianART    [Allies]    son of trash

18:49    devianART    [Allies]    axe
18:51    devianART    [Allies]    majol
18:52    devianART    [Allies]    ti
18:52    devianART    [Allies]    spali9m

25:30    BoRiLLA    [Allies]    better for you is to be ignored

Unbanned both of ur accs
goodbye.