Author Topic: Forum account  (Read 227 times)

Offline hardstylerz

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Forum account
« on: June 10, 2021, 23:57 »
How to get my old forum account back?

Hello there fellas,Cyb here  :)

Offline 4K

• The things we do best
  • Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Keep calm and don't be pushy.
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Really take some time to think about why you did what you did so you can begin to move on. Apologize and explain. If your decision hurt anyone else, the best thing you can do is apologize and explain. Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way.
Is it good to say sorry?  "I'm sorry" fixes everything right away, it might take a while for realize what you did

Offline hardstylerz

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Forum account
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 16:29 »
Yes but i dont know which email i was using :D or username since i changed it but it was long time ago. @cen maybe help?

Offline tehnika8x8

• trolled..
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 18:14 »
If it helps, I sent your an email via pm
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 18:19 by tehnika8x8 »

Offline hardstylerz

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 18:56 »
Well I dont have access to that mail somehow yahoo dont recognize it,lol. I remember that i changed username or im not sure it was long time ago when i was online on forum.