Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 249 times)

Offline PathoftheDamned

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: June 04, 2021, 19:53 »
1: Your NickName?
PathoftheDamned
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Mouse_Breaker and others who typed !yes for kicking request.
3: What rule did he/they break?
Kicking Abuse
4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?
33:19
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Just after ^Forsaken^ started to flame me, I muted all chat and concentrated on my own game. I played Lich and I was playing him with my own style they were in no position to judge me. They just kicked me although my score was fine and also level. I was 17 level and our weaver was just 13 level if they were to kick someone because of his/her uselessness then why didn't they kick weaver instead of me?? I outfarmed the rest of the team except Nevermore(since he was mid) yet they kicked me why? Because they literally oppose my playing style it's not about uselessness if so then they were supposed to kick useless 13 level, 0 items weaver instead of me! Please admins of course I do know banning everyone is hard for you but at least ban this tyrant Mouse_Breaker for kicking abuse he had no right to kick me I was playing in a decent way and having fun, please stop this toxicity and bullying.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6392456

Offline Minoski7

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: MOUSE_BREAKER
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 02:25 »
anti team play.
Also was team decision

Offline PathoftheDamned

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 03:40 »
It was not team's decision that guy whose name was ^Forsaken^ attacked me verbally from the whisper chat and said "I'll rape your hijab mom etc..."(Also this is such a racist approach since he knows I'm Turk, he insults my ethnic origin by saying your hijab mom) You can check it from replay he had been flaming me all that time even though I had muted the entire team he kept harrasing me from the whisper chat then I squelched him. This is not a team's decision nor anti team play you kicked me because you harbored hatred towards me because of personal dispute! Also I never refused to play with team, if I had said I wouldn't come in combats and would sit and farm in jungle 30 minutes then you could claim that this was an obvious anti team play but I always tried my best to help the team. I farmed a bit in order to be strong, in order to increase my damage output to contribute the team in combats naturally. I never refused to play as team anyone who watches the replay of the game can understand that. I watched replay (since I muted the whole team I wasn't able to hear you in game) and realized that you told me to buy some wards but in fact I wasn't playing Lich as a support hero I was trying to develop my attack damage to be useful in combats with my +120 talent. You are in no position to judge me or my playing style as long as I play decently and don't break the rules you cannot kick me!

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2021, 17:45 »
Will see replay then answer,

installing win
goodbye.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 11:22 »
anti team play.
Also was team decision
You're lucky before game ends 30seconds and he got kicked + lost game,

@Minoski7 Next time if votekick abuse will be applied.

Votekick command should only be used against players who are ruining the game intentionally by feeding on purpose, exposing or destroying items, abusing bugs/cheating, obstructing allies etc.

@PathoftheDamned Deso item for LICH, are you carrying with LICH? or what -,-

stop build from your guess.

goodbye.