Author Topic: New System Complain  (Read 2796 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New System Complain
« on: June 04, 2021, 15:14 »
Hi all,
since new system in my opinion hardly sucks I would invite LA Staff to make a POLL about both systems (old and new), at least we can see which one will come out by polls since for 1800+ is totally impossible start a normal game. It's not possible I join a game and I should be kicked by game with the following message: "Sorry you are too high PSR", when I could easily host a game and invite players who I want.

In my opinion having a direct try of new system is wrong, this system had to get at least a trial, and then if people would liked it, make it public.

Differences (for evidence problems):
NEW SYSTEM
All problems listed:
- I want play with normal players and I get kicked because they can't balance, and I player will waste 30 more minutes only for search one good;
-Giving a limit about balance average has no sense, if I want play with friends (thing that on all games is possible to do, even with high scores/points) is impossible, with this result you are forbidding high scores players to play a normal game, and forcing him to play high PSR games (almost impossible) since you have to wait 1 hour for start a game;
-Earning +0 is another thing no sense, will surely happens someone is tired and want host an own game, it joins players with standard PSR (1500+/1600+) and max balance is going to be 65%+ . Even if started a game so, it happens it has duration of 80+ minutes on a single game, and player should play 80+ game without reward? Illogic.

OLD SYSTEM
Old system there's to say at least we have how to play, since rules or facts were that someone could leave game if balanced wasn't satisfied. There was possibilty to play with friends and possibility to play all kind of games. And with +1 at least you could play for something, with +0 you force some players to play for fun and ruin games.

Please avoid comments about "stack" because your comment will be automatically reported.
This topic is only related with both system differences.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 15:20 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New System Complain
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 15:38 »
if i remember it correctly u were the one who was banned for pretening like u balanced the game and started it 90%-10% just to win that +1 prs. with the new changes that cannot be done anymore. also even in games 37%-63% or higher u are able to win that +1 if there are enough players with the ammount of psr u are.
my only suggestion is to make the seasons longer and to try to test kd into !balance command but this time with static psr distribution and not progressive like its now.

Offline bewater

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 19:43 »
:VVVVVVVV
Be water my friend

Offline DeVineTec

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2021, 14:19 »
TooShade, why are you crying about system? People stopped stacking with you?

Better change nickname, everyone on server know that you're stacker and game fixer, no one will play with you.

Offline DeVineTec

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2021, 14:34 »
if i remember it correctly u were the one who was banned for pretening like u balanced the game and started it 90%-10% just to win that +1 prs. with the new changes that cannot be done anymore. also even in games 37%-63% or higher u are able to win that +1 if there are enough players with the ammount of psr u are.
my only suggestion is to make the seasons longer and to try to test kd into !balance command but this time with static psr distribution and not progressive like its now.

Exactly.

TooShade is biggest stacker, with pretty average skills. Every season he does that and most of the server know who he is and evade his games.
His 95% of games are vs poor players, previous seasons most of his games were stacked.
Firstly he locked, then he waited 30 mins for 1 psr game cause pubbers refused to play against 1800+ players...
Then he found another cool trick, balances, then last minute he swaps best player in his team and spams commands and hopes no one notices until game starts, then later in game he provokes everyone...

I reported his behaviour few times just like others but he was protected by admins all the time and people just realized how bad this server is considering some stuff and easiest thing to do is just to evade TooShade and similar players and few admins that abuse their powers, and you will have a good time ;)

Played with him 3 times, once i rekted his ass solo, and twice he won over me (RS was 80-20 for them), not to mention he provoked entire time.

Judging by his post, i think his stacking days are over and people got sick of him.

He never played fair game, where enemies would be similar PSR, every game you play is +1, -1. Check his games, you will only see +1 and -1...

It's just sad, but, that's how it is. You can clearly see him losing alot of games since he stopped stacking and just now he complains about it... I didnt see him complain all these years while he was abusing it. Funny :D

Evade and ignore him at all costs. There are more of players like him on this server, and through time, you'll know them ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 14:39 by DeVineTec »

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2021, 14:47 »
Since I told I wanted avoid stack discussion your comment got reported.

Incidentally, your comment is as useful as the flat Earth theory.

Having said that the maturity of your comment speaks for itself, there is no need for me to reply to the nonsense you said.
Ah, and when you will be a 1800+/1900+ PSR player maybe you will understand, balancing games with 1600 PSR like you are is easy. This new system is only advantage for 1700 players, until 1700 is fine, over is impossible.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2021, 14:51 »
Protected by admins:

Player has 30 warn points and most recent ban 30days. Banned 9 times last 1 year.
Keep accusing those that help the server for years, spending hundreds of hours so you can play here.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Player was warned by [iErnesto94] on [09-03-2021 22:10:39] with reason [Cheating (pretending bot announcements) ] in game [].
Player was warned by [Caneee] on [18-02-2021 15:49:59] with reason [Family Flame 4th Time] in game [AP LAST SLOT #2].
Player was warned by [Caneee] on [06-01-2021 23:57:44] with reason [Insulting] in game [AP rmk #1].
Player was warned by [iErnesto94] on [12-11-2020 19:58:15] with reason [family related flame 3rd time] in game [ap +1].
Player was warned by [Sejtura] on [11-10-2020 18:46:02] with reason [!warn - 5 points - Cheating !!] in game [AP LAST SLOT].
Player was warned by [ksv] on [23-09-2020 16:33:11] with reason [Command abuse] in game [AP+++1 #5].
Player was warned by [Brandy] on [22-05-2020 22:48:55] with reason [Leaving] in game [ap 1501 #5].
Player was warned by [Jimmy] on [17-04-2020 21:24:04] with reason [Family Flame 2x] in game [RD 1600+ #11].
Player was warned by [Jimmy] on [08-04-2020 14:06:10] with reason [Leaving] in game [AP EU +1500 #3].

Offline Confused-o_O-

• Server Account: Confused-o_O-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2021, 14:56 »
Since I told I wanted avoid stack discussion your comment got reported.

Incidentally, your comment is as useful as the flat Earth theory.

Having said that the maturity of your comment speaks for itself, there is no need for me to reply to the nonsense you said.
Ah, and when you will be a 1800+/1900+ PSR player maybe you will understand, balancing games with 1600 PSR like you are is easy. This new system is only advantage for 1700 players, until 1700 is fine, over is impossible.

I really don't understand why you are complaining, you know yourself that your psr is too high for you to play alone and you can only play with friends to have a chance to win, since you raised your psr while playing with friends. If you would have played alone you would be ~1700 psr and you would not have an issue. Luckily for you can reset your stats since you are VIP and start over. If you are not willing to reset stats you will have to play until you drop your psr to your level as a player.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2021, 14:58 »
Well I don't play for fun or for wasting time this is sure.

I play for top 10, or better top 3 when is possible, but I don't find a valid motivation to bring anti-friend lobbies and +0 which it brings to leave the game and unistall it. Go see on other games like all players boost PSR / or POINTS / Points Per Minute (Depends by game) with friends, it's normal, games are so dude.

Starting to say 1800+ players should play One Man Army, I don't like play with randoms because most of the time they are a bunch of brainless, and I don't want even bother with one of them.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 15:01 by TooShade »

Offline Confused-o_O-

• Server Account: Confused-o_O-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2021, 15:04 »

I play for top 10, or better top 3 when is possible, but I don't find a valid motivation to bring anti-friend lobbies and +0 which it brings to leave the game and unistall it. Go see on other games like all players boost PSR / or POINTS / Points Per Minute (Depends by game) with friends, it's normal, games are so dude.

Well, you can always try to make a schedule when you would challenge other teams to play vs yours. Dota2 has a different ladder for teams and for solo players, this system does not, and since most of the players are solo they feel that it is unfair to play vs a team that is at a higher skill level and more coordinated.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2021, 15:11 »
Totally agree, I don't have problems to play a 1700+ lobby, I hope to find that always but almost impossible to do, since 60% of server are 1400/1300/1500 and 1600+ gave like present for Xmas.

Also if I make a shuffle between these players, I should play with a 1300 PSR player and vs 2 players with 1700+ or 1800 sometimes, impossible to win, this is the point.
Why in your opinion I want play with friends where I know their skill and their style? Because I don't want randoms, simple. I think the advantage of a game is just playing with friends, who can deny it? It's really a good thing when you know your teammates instead insult and be insulted from randoms.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2021, 16:08 »
Because I don't want randoms, simple. It's really a good thing when you know your teammates instead insult and be insulted from randoms.

A good laugh again, what a nice content from these threads recently

You tell you rather want to know your teammates, rather than insult them, or get insulted, as far as i understood

So it means, you allow yourself to insult randoms, but in fact, you are one of those randoms;

Basically, every random is surrounded by 4 randoms, every one of them usually wants to know his teammates, instead of "having to" insult them. Yet everyone insults each other, because everyone is surrounded by 4 randoms, ahahaha

Issue is definitely in others !

And, about advantage of having a team/friends, it definitely brings the gameplay to another level, but a lot of people are focused to restrict it
Spoiler for Hiden:
in a teamplay based game ahaha
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 18:22 by AntlermanXXL »
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2021, 16:25 »
Not surprised that only stackers are complaining about new sistem.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Basically, every random is surrounded by 4 randoms, every one of them usually wants to know his teammates, instead of "having to" insult them. Yet everyone insults each other, because everyone is surrounded by 4 randoms, ahahaha

Just another form of the prisoner's dilemma.

Spoiler for Hiden:
in a teamplay based game ahaha

Offline DeVineTec

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2021, 18:11 »
TooShade, you dont have to reply to anything. It's true, nothing much needs to be said ;)

Offline territory23

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2021, 22:13 »
I do not understand. You say you play for the first 3 and that's why you keep playing with your friends(!). Your competitors in top 10 do not play with friends and you want to take their positions by playing 99-1 balance games.

How on hell do you consider yourself as a good player, when you play highly advantageous games just to be in the top 3?

The aim of this new balance system was not to stop you from playing but to be honest, I believe it is good if it stops players hosting bullshit games just to have PSR.

Starting to say 1800+ players should play One Man Army, I don't like play with randoms because most of the time they are a bunch of brainless, and I don't want even bother with one of them.