Author Topic: unban req  (Read 395 times)

Offline 17.

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: 17.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban req
« on: June 02, 2021, 00:29 »
Pr0gram

I was autobanned for leaving and i just want to say that i am really sorry to everyone and for every game that i ruined and i regret everytime i did that i would just like if the community would give me another chance cuz i have been playing this game since i was 10 years old now 7 years ive been playing and i kind of lost motivation for playing so i started leaving but i think that motivation is back and i really do want to play again and fix my mistakes again i am really sorry for leaving plenty of times and i promise it wont happen again if the admins are kind i hope they will give me another chance on the eurobattle.net server if not then i will seek  my dota 1 addiction somewhere else

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,199999.0.html

Offline komori

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban req
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 11:37 »
This is good. If he can promise to be normal player let him play the game and so everyone can be happy. Grant unban to 17. and pr0gram if you can
Ban on this user was upon my request https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,199966.0.html

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban req
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 17:43 »
Pr0gram !unbanned
With the smallest hint of game ruining the permaban will return!