Author Topic: unban req  (Read 320 times)

Offline itsmanu

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: itsmanu
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban req
« on: May 24, 2021, 17:06 »
1. itsmanu
2. Iernesto94
3. family related flame?
4. I said that because I was mad of him. Every game even before starts hear the same "YOUR BAD, YOUR BAD, YOUR BAD, YOUR WORST, YOUR WORST"
5. I would argue if it was family related flame. I didnt say anything vulgar or offensive, it was just a question to make him stop talking about me and like I tought, he stopped and I could focus on game. Action = reaction but off course its about whos smarter. Gj for him, that he finally made me angry. By the way, finally Iernesto you banned me, I know Your happy, and Im happy too, that I made Your day better. It was first time family related flame ever, didnt know that question is also in rule "family related flame". If is, I wont do it again cuz its very bad talking about other family, propably most low shit You can do in conversation when 2 people dont like each other. So manu, shame on You. I Accept if no unban.
6. https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,199917.0.html

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban req
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 17:44 »
By the way, finally Iernesto you banned me, I know Your happy, and Im happy too, that I made Your day better.
You don't have to act like a victim everytime, its just sad. Banning you doesnt change anything for me. I solved thousands of requests and you are just a regular guy. You flammed and you got banned. Being provoked doesnt change what you did.
Example: Killing someone because he cheated with your wife doesnt justify your action.
Ban !reduced to 1day. Please dont repeat it.

didnt know that question is also in rule "family related flame"
As you already know it is.

PS: I suggest you to use !ignore /-mute command if someone is annoying.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 17:46 by iErnesto94 »